We, Felurian Technology Private Limited (“Felurian”, “Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”) are the owners of the website www.clickpost.ai (the “Website”) and the web-based application named Clickpost (the “Application”). The Website and Application are collectively referred to as the platform (the “Platform”). The Platform assists clients to integrate logistic carriers. The Platform facilitates shipment tracking, order-tracking notifications to customers, NDR automation, returns & exchange management (“Services”).
“User/s”, “you”, “your” shall mean and include individuals who visit, access and/ or use the Platform.
Personal Information Collected:
We may collect your Personal Information in the following ways:
- Personal Information collected from Users of the Platform:
When you create an account on our Platform, we may collect certain Personal Information from you, including your full name, email address, location, IP address, company name, username, and password.
- Personal Information collected when you contact us for the Platform demo:
We may collect your Personal Information from you when you contact us for the demo of the Platform or write to us on our email address.
- Payment information:
You may elect to pay for the Services through our Platform, we may collect certain information such as name and email address to process your request. You will be required to provide certain payment information directly to our third-party payment gateways such as Razorpay and Stripe. We do not access, store, or collect your credit/debit card information.
- Personal Information collected for recruitment purposes:
We may collect your Personal Information when you apply for a job at our Company through the careers page on our Website.
- Social media platforms: We may also collect, store and use your Personal Information when you access social media pages operated by us on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn.
means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Accuracy of Information
Use of Your Personal Information
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to inform you about our Services and to respond to your requests;
- for the creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to the Services provided by us;
- to process transactions with you;
- to provide you with a better experience when you access our Platform and to improve the Services;
- to process job applications (if you apply for a position with our organization);
- to maintain and manage our Platform;
- to manage our relationship with you;
- to communicate with you and to send you e-mail newsletters;
- for internal record keeping;
- and to comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
- Affiliates: We may provide your Personal Information to our affiliates to enable them to improve the offerings, provide feedback and respond to their queries.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Platform, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify you.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities.
We will retain User’s Personal Information as long as it is required to be retained for the purpose of provision of the Services. We may also retain and use User’s Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Your Personal Information is stored on third party cloud infrastructure. We have implemented encryption mechanism, access controls, data backups and secure coding practices. VAPT reports are generated periodically and end point security tools are implemented. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of Personal Information transmitted as these systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we will take necessary measures to mitigate such events.
You have the right to access Personal Information in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of Personal Information, withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process Personal Information. Depending on the nature of the request, we may ask you to complete a Personal Information request form or seek certain details to verify the request. All requests for Personal Information will be handled within a reasonable period of time. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the specific subject line.
Choice and Opt out
We may send you communications including but not limited to (a) notices about your use of our Platform and Services, including those concerning violations of use, (b) updates, (c) promotional information regarding our Services, and (d) newsletters. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails and newsletters from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in those emails. Alternatively, you can opt out, at any time, by emailing email@example.com with your specific request.
Information for EU and UK visitors
Legal Basis (for EU residents and UK residents): We will not process your Personal Information without a lawful basis to do so. We will process your Personal Information only on the legal bases of consent, contract, or on the basis of our legitimate interests, provided that such interests are not overridden by your privacy rights and interests.
Transfer of your personal information across borders (for EU Residents): The Personal Information we collect (of EU and UK residents) is stored on servers located in the EU region. Personal Information might be processed outside the EU and UK. We collect and transfer Personal Information outside the EU and UK in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and UK Privacy Laws. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Rights (For EU and UK Residents):
You have the right to request us:
- to let you know what Personal Information belonging to you,
- we hold in our possession,
- withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Information,
- right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information,
- right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information,
- right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information,
- right to object to our use of your Personal Information,
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
UK residents have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity or also contact you for further information in relation to your request. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact email@example.com
Links to other websites
We do not collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16 years without the prior, verifiable consent of his or her legal representative. If the legal representative of the child discovers that the child has provided us with Personal Information, we request the legal representative of the child to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to have the Personal Information deleted.
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: 6361696474
- Postal address: 1/22, First Floor, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi 110002