How Do Apps Work to Increase Sales for Shopify?
Don't worry; every Shopify business owner wonders the very same thing at some point: What are the Best Shopify Apps for increasing sales?
Let's start from the beginning: you've built your Shopify site by now, it looks great, and you have high expectations. But it is pointless having a store if no one is buying your goods. You could update photographs, add new products, write dynamite content descriptions, and make your store appear amazing all day. 'If you try to eat soup with a fork, you'll constantly be busy, but you'll also be hungry,' as an old acquaintance with 40 years of retail experience used to say.
That's the reason you'll need the Best Shopify Apps for increasing sales that help assist you to get customers to your website and start selling. However, how do you realize which Shopify apps are right for your business?
From email marketing applications to lead capture applications for reviewing and consumer loyalty apps to download that enable cross-sell and up-selling your products, twenty of the best Shopify applications have been shortlisted.
Detailed Review Of Shopify Apps for Increasing Sales
Omnisend is the greatest Shopify email marketing app. By integrating Omnisend into your store, you can accumulate emails from visitors, nurture leads with campaigns and increase sales and marketing. It aids you in covering the complete funnel, from list-building to retaining clients so they continue to buy from you. You can also incorporate SMS and push alerts in your communication.
- Omnisend has an easy email design using a drag-and-drop email editor
- Email segmentation allows you to target certain groups of visitors with more precision.
- Omnisend sets up a range of triggers with automation workflows to constantly increase revenue.
- A/B testing of email campaigns
- SMS marketing and push alerts should be integrated into all of your programs and workflows.
Best Used For:
- Omnisend quickly builds an email list.
- Email, SMS, and push marketing can help you grow your Shopify store.
- Email automation can help you increase your sales.
- The Omnisend customer service is not upto the mark.
2) Shopify Email
Shopify Email is Shopify's first step into email marketing, and it does a few things effectively for a first try. It's simple to use for beginners, and it allows you to create some pretty nice-looking emails. Since this app is also Shopify based, therefore it's only natural that it provides a seamless experience for Shopify stores.
On the Shopify Email app, when a firm grows, the seams will begin to show. Shopify Email just helps small businesses to rise up to the niche market.
- Directly from your Shopify admin, send branded emails.
- Shopify Email creates emails with the help of a fantastic collection of email templates.
- Here, emails are scheduled to be sent at a specific time.
- Customer lists can be imported directly into Shopify.
- Shopify Email effectively tracks campaign outcomes, such as opens, clicks, and purchases.
Best used for:
- Small firms that are only getting started.
- Users who are new to email marketing are learning how to use it.
- Sending out beautiful emails to small groups of people.
- The quality of the Shopify Email app is what the customers do not find that much good.
With nearly twice as many reviews as Shopify Email, Klaviyo is one of the most popular email marketing solutions on Shopify (although three times lower than Omnisend). Klaviyo, like Omnisend, manages the entire eCommerce customer life cycle, from acquisition to nurturing, conversion, and retention.
- Facebook and ShipStation are just a few of the prominent services that have been integrated.
- Klaviyo has re-built forms and templates to help you get your campaigns up and running quickly.
- SMS marketing (additional fee beginning at $5/month)
- Automation routines that can deliver customers prompted messages.
Best used for:
- Small and medium-sized enterprises (but can become expensive for larger and smaller businesses)
- Marketers who have a solid understanding of email marketing (their lack of customer support makes it difficult for beginners)
- The entire funnel, from shopper to return customer, must be captured.
- Bad response from the customers regarding the support team.
- Also, this Klaviyo app seems to slow down the websites of the customers.
Tidio is a customer care platform that enables online stores to provide support to their consumers via Live Chat, chatbots, Instagram, and Messenger. Chatbots can answer typical enquiries, and professional support staff can assist customers via Live Chat, Messenger, and other channels. So, this package of services helps filter out the normal support issues from the edge cases.
- Here in Tidio, you don't need coding abilities to create custom chatbots using the drag-and-drop editor.
- To cover additional locations, support multiple languages.
- Pre-built automation and bot templates to get up and running quickly.
- Tidio has a lot of choices for customizing widgets.
Best used for:
- Having real-time conversations with customers to encourage them to buy
- Disseminating important sales or promotion information
- Small to medium-sized (not micro) ecommerce companies with a sufficient support burden
- Sometimes there are issues with chats not appearing on the desktop on the Tidio app.
- The extra features charge a lot of money.
5) Help Center
HelpCenter enables you to quickly and easily create attractive FAQ pages from scratch, allowing customers to find answers to their most common questions on their own. This platform also includes Live Chat, chatbots, tabs, tickets, and other features to assist customers during their purchasing process. To lure more traffic more rapidly, all customer enquiries may be accessed from a single platform.
- To answer common queries and issues, create a readily consumable FAQ page.
- In the HelpDesk platform, you may manage inquiries received by email, chat, or Messenger.
- The Help Center helps to handle product descriptions, shipping, and more, and create custom tabs.
Best used for:
- Support employees can be freed up to deal with edge or unique cases.
- Real-time communication with customers and unique deals or promotions.
- The issue that comes up to the surface most is that the page linked to the Help Center app won't seem to load.
Gorgias unifies all of your customer service channels into a single dashboard, making it easier for businesses and customers to communicate. Shopify, email, live chat, Instagram, and Facebook are all well-assembled on the Georgias app.
You can use Shopify live chat to boost customer service and sales while also improving the overall customer experience. You'll be able to automate live communications across many channels using Gorgias.
- Customers' tickets from Facebook, Instagram, SMS, Live Chat, and other sources are centralized on a single platform.
- Customers' shipping and order information are included in pre-made templates.
- In Gorgias you get automated responses to frequent questions and problems
- Without leaving the helpdesk, you can edit orders or subscriptions on the dashboard.
Best used for:
- Bringing all support channels together on a single platform.
- Using software to automate frequent customer questions and difficulties.
- The customer service is not that good according to the customers in the Gorgias app.
7) Aftership Returns Center
The way returns are handled is a key element of the customer service experience. By assisting stores in creating branded returns portals, the AfterShip Returns Center aims to automate the shopify returns management and exchanges process. By sending out return updates and providing return labels, this solution also helps to eliminate questions and misunderstandings.
- From a single platform, track and manage all returns/exchanges requests.
- The Aftership Returns Center allows customers to file returns requests with ease.
- Pre-paid returns labels make it simple for shoppers to return items to the store.
- Initial payment, store credit, and other flexible return alternatives are available.
Best used for:
- Returns and exchanges are handled smoothly and quickly for a better client experience.
- Using various return resolutions for various payment types
- Quickly recapturing consumers on the verge of losing their business.
- Support team seems to lag behind most of the time.
- The AfterShip Returns Center app interface is not that user friendly.
Personizely is a conversion marketing toolset that uses tailored popups to capture customer information, raise average order value, and increase sales. With its visual on-site editor, you can easily update your website based on a visitor's activity history, referral source, geolocation, cart value, order history, and more, and create several variations.
- Personizely helps to capture subscribers, create email and newsletter popups.
- To improve average order values, use cross-sell and upsell popups.
- Exit-intent popups can be used to identify and target customers who are about to leave.
Best used for:
- attracting customers and converting them become subscribers
- Using various messaging to target different types of customers
- Cross-selling and upselling popular or advertised products might help you increase your sales.
- This Personizely app is glitchy at times, causing the cart to show nothing.
9) Opti Monk
OptiMonk is a conversion optimization platform that assists online retailers in growing their email lists, decreasing cart abandonment, and increasing sales. Without coding, you can create, personalize, and launch popups, sidebars, notification bars, and full screens. As a result, you can create campaigns in a matter of minutes.
- A drag-and-drop editor and more than 200 ready-to-use templates
- Pop Ups, sidebars, and notification bars can be quickly set up without requiring coding knowledge.
- OptiMonk helps to generate a sense of urgency, using countdown clocks.
- Customize offers based on the value of the shopper's cart.
Best used for:
- To acquire subscribers, a variety of popups are used.
- Developing a compelling experience that can result in conversions.
- The free plan is not at all good for usage on the OptiMonk app.
10) Free Shipping Bar
Free Shipping Bar is an easy-to-use Shopify app that gets the job done. It enables you to display a free shipping offer on various pages of your website. This bar is completely customisable, and it can be adjusted to display only to visitors from specific nations where you want to provide free delivery.
- Free Shipping Bar helps you with the free delivery offer where you can increase cart values and sales.
- Show various free delivery conditions based on location, page, device, and other factors.
Best used for:
- Using the entire site to promote your free shipping offer
- Increasing sales without the use of complex tools or procedures
- There is an issue with just the customer service that needs to be repaired on the Free Shipping Bar app.
11) ModeMagic – by Mason
ModeMagic is an all-in-one conversions application that helps you boost your online store conversions. ModeMagic helps you run flash sales, tracks stock updates, and runs all your revenue strategies in an automated manner.
Best used for:
- Automates the entire process of online store management - from New-in, In/Out of Stock updates, Bestsellers, and more.
- Helps you run flash sales, clearances, and seasonal promotions in a completely automated manner.
- Gives deep visibility into store performance through analytics (such as number of orders, CTRs etc)
- Helps you build trust easily through trust packs and badges.
- Displays product information in a clear and concise form to increase conversions.
- 24/7 online support
- UI can take some getting used to initially.
Selecting the Best Shopify Apps for Increasing Sales
There are plenty of Shopify apps to choose from. There are over 3,000 in total! But what should you look for in a Shopify app? Each app should have four basic characteristics:
- Easy to Use : Why spend money on an app that you won't use? Make sure the software is foolproof and simple to use.
- Efficiency : If you're looking for an app, you're probably seeking a solution to a marketing or sales issue. As a result, ensure that your app accomplishes this in the most effective manner feasible.
- Affordability : In practically every transaction, the price is the most important consideration. Consider the app's price versus the possible benefits (many of these tools can pay for themselves if utilized appropriately.)
- Friendly User Interface : An app that is too complicated to navigate or find tools is unfavorable. So, it is best to choose one that has a simple interface.
- Customisation : To satisfy customers is the ultimate goal so in order to achieve this you will need an app that is flexible enough to allow customisation of your store.
- Easy to install : Another key element is installation of the app. The process should be straightforward such that you can build your store in a few clicks.
- Range of features : The more features your app can give, the better. It will allow you to provide better utility for your customers and hence boost sales. A good example of the same is targeted notifications to draw attention of customers.
- Support : Finally, ensure that the app is updated on a regular basis and that it has a support team. As a result, you'll never feel "stuck" while troubleshooting any annoying issues.
- Reviews : Every app in that has been functioning in the market end up collecting customer and expert reviews. You as a consumer can depend on and utilise these reviews to understand the reputation and the performance of the app in question.
- Downtime Issues: Software applications tend to suffer from glitches and errors leading to down time issues where the is nonfunctional. This results in businesses losing customers and money. Downtime issues either need a good customer support or they should not occur regularly with a well configured app. Keep these points in mind before selecting an app.
- Integration: Your e-commerce business generally utilise a fair number of software systems to manage operations. Any app that select to improve your sales should be able to integrate well with other software system in your business ecosystem. Otherwise, you will be left facing regular glitches and errors that cause considerable constraints in your workflow.
- Best Solution : Every Shopify store is different and may need attention on certain sections. Look at which aspect of your store you can boost to increase sales and pick a complementary app accordingly.
There are many different Shopify apps for increasing sales available on the market, all claiming to be the one that will help you grow your e-commerce business to the level of success you desire. There are so many apps that are worth testing out, however keep in mind that not every app is suited for every Shopify store's business strategy, despite their sometimes evident benefits.
To begin, figure out EXACTLY what you want to achieve as part of your overall business plan, then delve further into each component of that strategy - product selection, product descriptions, marketing, upselling, shipping and payment, customer service, automation, and so much more.
The preceding list of Shopify applications for increasing sales may not be comprehensive in terms of what every Shopify store owner will require to achieve their objectives. However, considerable work had been done to uncover the ones that are believed are worth further investigation across a variety of industries. And don't forget that if the one you chose doesn't meet your expectations or meet your needs, you can always try another.
1) What are the best apps to Increase Sales for Shopify?
Some of the best apps to increase sales for Shopify are Omnisend, Shopify Email, Klaviyo, Tidio, Help Center, Gorgias, Aftership Returns Center, Personizely, etc.
2) What are the basic characteristics for selecting the Best Shopify Apps for Increasing Sales?
The four basic characteristics for selecting the Best Shopify Apps for Increasing Sales are Easy to use, Efficiency, Affordability and Support .