1) Introduction to QR Code
A QR Code is a matrix barcode that contains information about the product it is attached to and represents. The purpose of a QR code is to identify products and services through scanning. Moreover, a QR Code is necessary to improve customer engagement, especially in today’s breakneck speed of the e-commerce market.
You require a QR code generator to create QR codes that are needed for your e-commerce business on Shopify. There are many QR code generators on Shopify that can be useful. Here in this blog post, we will look at the best QR code generator on Shopify that you can utilize to improve your business flow.
2) Best QR Code Generator for Shopify
2.1) QR Code Generator Hub
- QR Code Generator Hub provides QR codes that can be customized to add options like discounts, product details, purchase information, etc.
- QR codes created with QR Code Generator Hub can be added to any blog post, website, app, etc., making it easy to engage your customers.
- With a pro subscription, this QR code generator app creates in bulk.
- You can also integrate Google analytics with your QR codes.
Pros: QR Code Generator Hub is easy to use app with a wide range of customization options.
Cons: No substantial issues are recorded with this QR code generator app.
2.2) Super QR Codes
- The free subscription for this app offers unlimited scans with a basic widget for a QR code. This allows you to use QR Code Generator Apps for Shopify.
- Super QR Codes also provides WhatsApp, SMS, and Wifi QR codes under a free subscription.
- Through a pro subscription, your can avail of unlimited QR code downloads and scans.
Pro: Super QR codes are convenient and offer reliable customer support.
Cons: Good app apart from the minor glitches that arise here and there while using the app.
2.3) QR Codes-Magical QRs
- This app offers unlimited and customizable QR codes for your e-commerce businesses and services.
- QR Codes-Magical QRs app provides data analytics to reports for the sales of your products.
- This app is free and offers unlimited scans.
Pros: QR Codes-Magical QRs is an effective QR code generator with great features for a free subscription.
Cons: It is a very new app on the market, and it needs some time to be analyzed and reviewed.
- Shopcodes offers customizable QR Codes that can be customized to be added to a shopping cart or the product page.
- This QR Code generator app allows you to track and analyze all the traffic related to your products.
- The dashboard on Shopcodes enables you to edit the QR codes easily if and when needed.
Pros: This app has a simple design and good customer service.
Cons: QR codes generated with Shopcodes do not direct the customer to the e-commerce business page but only to the products page.
- Review all your QR codes and manage reports from a dedicated dashboard.
- You can create branded QR codes with Wave Voucher to promote your-commerce business.
Pros: This app is flexible and easy for QR code generation.
Cons: Wave-Voucher does not offer a wide variety of features to support all e-commerce businesses.
2.6) QR code Ninja
- Allows Shopify businesses to post QR codes on social media channels and other selling platforms to increase online conversion.
- Merchants can design their QR codes, provide discounts and even print them for later use.
- QR code Ninja provides detailed analysis about the number of scans and much more to gain customer insight.
- The app lets you create customized checkout links and QR codes for valuable customers for future shopping.
Pros: The Dynamic QR code feature leaves much room for changes even after the QR code has been printed.
Cons: The app is relatively new and does not have many reviews to testify to its performance.
2.7) DCode - Discount codes in Cart
- DCode enables Shopify merchants to create and place a discount box at their store's checkout window.
- With DCode, customers can use their discount coupons during checkout to reduce shipping and overall costs.
- DCode enhances customer satisfaction and retains more online shoppers for Shopify sellers.
- DCode offers many customizations. Shopify merchants can also ask DCode's support team to create a discount box design for them for free.
Pros: DCode has an excellent tech support team that helps with the installation process but also aids in creating attractive designs.
Cons: This QR code generator app can sometimes encounter glitches where discount codes are shown to be invalid.
2.8) Bulk Discount Code Generator
- Bulk Discount Code Generator allows Shopify sellers to create unique QR codes related to discounts.
- QR codes generated by Bulk Discount Code Generator can be used for loyalty programs, email marketing, and even to convert abandoned carts.
- Shopify sellers can also create their unique discount codes.
- Bulk Discount Code Generator automatically removes any code featuring confusing signs that may be hard to read for a QR code reader.
Pros: This app is free of cost and features a decent customer care unit to walk you through the setup process.
Cons: Customers often hit a block when creating sets of code.
2.9) Discount on Cart + Stack Codes
- Discount on Cart can generate stackable QR codes for discounts and even create automatic QR codes that customers can use on various platforms.
- It lets customers see how much they will save before checkout.
- With Discount on Cart, Shopify users can create multiple discount box designs to fit their existing store look without using a Shopify store design app.
- Discount on Cart offers easy integrations with Shopify POS and Shopify email marketing apps like Sezzle, AfterPay, Klarna, Affirm, etc.
Pros: This QR code generator's installation is super simple. The customer support is incredible, with only a 12-hour wait period.
Cons: Discount on Cart's configuration page can use some new features like the option of displaying the price of the discount on both the item page and at checkout.
2.10) Discount Code, Discount PopUp by Premio
- With Premio's Discount Code and Pop Up generator, Shopify sellers can reduce the rate of the cart and browse abandonment by offering premium discounts and promo codes.
- Merchants can use the Discount Code app to display popups during fixed times of the day.
- The app integrates with other email marketing apps like Klaviyo and MailChimp to bring in loyal customers.
QR codes can be displayed to customers based on their country, age, buying habits, etc.
Pros: This QR code generator Shopify app has many useful features and provides excellent customer service.
Cons: Some customers have complained about glitches after installing the Discount Code app.
3) How to Select the Best QR Code Generator for Shopify?
For your ecommerce brand to be successful, you need to consider all the different factors that go into it. This includes ensuring that your QR code app is compatible with your other Shopify apps. The app should be highly responsive and capable of creating QR codes quickly.
Everyone is talking about QR codes and how they can be used to drive ecommerce sales, but few are discussing the importance of pricing. Just because a QR code app is free to download doesn't mean it's the right choice for your business.
3.3) Feature of Tracking
A QR code generator that creates QR codes capable of tracking is essential for managing products and analyzing consumer traffic and data.
QR code generators are becoming increasingly popular as businesses and consumers alike realize their potential for simplifying online transactions. The best QR code generator apps can be used in various settings, from retail storefronts to ecommerce websites. Look for an app that offers a wide range of functionality, including creating custom codes, tracking scan activity, etc.
3.5) Availability of Customer Support
As a business, you're always looking for ways to make your life easier. That's why QR code generator apps are so popular; they make it easy to create and scan quick response codes. But what happens when something goes wrong with your app? Your business could suffer if you're not getting the customer support you need. That's why you should always prioritize customer service.
It's no secret that QR code generator apps are becoming increasingly popular to direct customers to specific pages or products on a company website. However, what is sometimes overlooked is the importance of making sure that these apps are easy to use. Make sure your QR code generator app is user-friendly and easy to navigate. Otherwise, you could be missing out on potential sales and customers.
3.7) Option of Social Media Login
One of the main benefits of using a QR code generator app with social media login functionality is that it saves time. Instead of manually typing in all your personal information, you can use your social media login credentials. This makes the process much faster and easier.
3.8) Applicable across Platforms
Although this is a Shopify QR code generator app, your customers might also want to use the codes it generates for other platforms. Therefore, when selecting the best QR code generator app, enquire if it can be used in multiple channels.
4) Overall Recommendation
So there you have it, our top five picks for the best QR code generator app for Shopify. These apps will help you create and manage your codes easily and, most importantly, help you increase sales and engagement with your customers. Utilize this blog post to understand the QR code generators better and choose the right one for your business.
5) FAQs on the Best QR Code Generator App for Shopify
5.1) How do I generate QR codes on Shopify?
A QR Code generator can create QR codes on Shopify. You can employ any of the five best QR code generators mentioned in this article to generate QR codes for your e-commerce business on Shopify.
2) Does a QR code expire?
QR codes do not expire, but the code becomes unscannable if the code design is altered or disrupted.