Intro to QR Code
A QR Code is a matrix barcode that contains information about the product it is attached to and represents. The purpose of a QR code is to identify products and services through scanning. Moreover, a QR Code is necessary to improve customer engagement, especially in today’s breakneck speed of the e-commerce market.
You require a QR code generator to create QR codes that are needed for your e-commerce business on Shopify. There are many QR code generators on Shopify that can be useful. Here in this blog post, we will look at the best QR code generator on Shopify that you can utilize to improve your business flow.
Best QR Code Generator for Shopify
1) QR Code Generator Hub
- QR Code Generator Hub provides QR codes that can be customized to add options like discounts, product details, purchase information, etc.
- QR codes created with QR Code Generator Hub can be added to any blog post, website, app, etc., making it easy to engage your customers.
- With a pro subscription, this QR code generator app creates in bulk.
- You can also integrate Google analytics with your QR codes.
Pros: QR Code Generator Hub is easy to use the app with a wide range of customization options.
Cons: There are no substantial issues recorder with this QR code generator app.
2) Super QR Codes
- The free subscription for this app offers unlimited scans with a basic widget for a QR code.
- Super QR Codes also provides Whatsapp, SMS, and Wifi QR codes under free subscription.
- For a pro subscription, your can avail unlimited QR code downloads and scans.
Pro: Super QR codes are convenient to use and offer reliable customer support.
Cons: Good app apart from the small glitches that arise here and there while using the app.
3) QR Codes-Magical QRs
- This app offers unlimited and customizable QR codes for your e-commerce businesses and services.
- QR Codes-Magical QRs app provides data analytics to reports for the sales of your products.
- This app is free and, on top of that, offers unlimited scans.
Pros: QR Codes-Magical QRs is an effective QR code generator with great features for a free subscription.
Cons: It is a very new app on the market, and it needs some time to be analyzed and reviewed.
- Shopcodes offers customizable QR Codes that can be customized to be added to a shopping cart or the product page.
- This QR Code generator app allows you to track and analyze all the traffic related to your products.
- The dashboard on Shopcodes enables you to edit the QR codes easily if and when you need it.
Pros: This app has a simple design and good customer service.
Cons: QR codes generated with Shopcodes do not direct the customer to the e-commerce business page but only to the products page.
5) Wave Voucher
- Review all your QR codes and manage reports from a dedicated dashboard.
- You can create branded QR codes with Wave Voucher to promote your-commerce business.
Pros: This app is flexible and easy to use for QR code generation.
Cons: Wave Voucher does not offer a wide variety of features to support all kinds of e-commerce businesses.
6. QR code Ninja
- Allows Shopify businesses to post QR codes on social media channels and other selling platforms to increase online conversion.
- Merchants can design their own QR codes, provide discounts and even print them for later use.
- QR code Ninja provide detailed analysis about the number of scans and much more to gain customer insight.
- The app lets you create customised checkout links and QR codes for valuable customers for future shopping.
Pros: The Dynamic QR code feature leaves a lot of room for changes even after the QR code has been printed.
Cons:The app is fairly new and does not have many reviews to 6testify its performance.
7. DCode - Discount codes in Cart
- DCode enables Shopify merchants to create and place a discount box at their store's checkout window.
- With DCode, customers can now use their discount coupons at the time of checkout to reduce shipping and overall costs.
- DCode enhances customer satisfaction and retains more online shoppers for Shopify sellers.
- DCode offers many customisations. Shopify merchants can also ask DCode's support team to create a discount box design for them for free.
Pros: DCode has an excellent tech support team that not only helps with the installation process but also aids in creating attractive designs.
Cons: This QR code generator app can sometimes encounter glitches where discount codes are shown to be invalid.
8. Bulk Discount Code Generator
- Bulk Discount Code Generator allows Shopify sellers to create unique QR codes related to discounts.
- QR codes generated by Bulk Discount Code Generator can be used for loyalty programs, email marketing and even to convert abandoned carts.
- Shopify sellers can also create their own unique discount codes.
- Bulk Discount Code Generator automatically gets rid of any code featuring confusing signs that may be hard to read for a QR code reader.
Pros: This app is absolutely free of cost and features a decent customer care unit to walk you through the setup process.
Cons: Customers often hit a block when creating sets of code.
9. Discount on Cart + Stack Codes
- Discount on Cart can generate stackable QR codes for discounts and even create automatic QR codes that customers can use in various platforms.
- It enables customers to see how much they will be saving before checkout.
- With Discount on Cart, Shopify users can create multiple discount box designs to fit their existing store look without having to use a Shopify store design app.
- Discount on Cart offers easy integrations with Shopify POS and Shopify email marketing apps like Sezzle, AfterPay, Klarna, Affirm, etc.
Pros: This QR code generator's installation is super simple. The customer support is incredible with only a 12 hour wait period.
Cons: Discount on Cart's configuration page can use some new features like the option of displaying the price of the discount on both the item page and at checkout.
10. Discount Code, Discount PopUp by Premio
- With Premio's Discount Code and Pop Up generator, Shopify sellers can reduce the rate of cart and browse abandonment by offering premium discounts and promos codes.
- Merchants can use the Discount Code app to display popups during fixed times of the day.
- The app integrates with other email marketing apps like Klaviyo and MailChimp to bring in loyal customers.
QR codes can be displayed to customers based on their country, age, buying habits and more.
Pros: This QR code generator Shopify app has many useful features and provides excellent customer service.
Cons: Some customers have complained about glitches after installing the Discount Code app.
How to Select the Best QR Code Generator for Shopify
In order for your ecommerce brand to be successful, you need to consider all the different factors that go into it. This includes ensuring that your QR code app is compatible with the other Shopify apps you're using.The app should be highly responsive and is capable of creating QR codes quickly.
Everyone is talking about QR codes and how they can be used to drive ecommerce sales, but few are discussing the importance of pricing. Just because a QR code app is free to download doesn't mean it's the right choice for your business.
3) Feature of Tracking
A QR code generator that creates QR codes capable of being tracked is important for managing products, analyzing consumer traffic and data.
QR code generators are becoming increasingly popular, as businesses and consumers alike realize their potential for simplifying online transactions. The best QR code generator apps can be used in a variety of settings, from retail storefronts to ecommerce websites. Look for an app that offers a wide range of functionality, including the ability to create custom codes, track scan activity, etc.
5) Availability of Customer Support
As a business, you're always looking for ways to make your life easier. That's why QR code generator apps are so popular; they make it easy to create and scan quick response codes. But what happens when something goes wrong with your app? If you're not getting the customer support you need, your business could suffer. That's why you should always prioritise customer service.
It's no secret that QR code generator apps are becoming more and more popular as a way to direct customers to specific pages or products on a company website. However, what is sometimes overlooked is the importance of making sure that these apps are easy to use. Make sure your QR code generator app is user-friendly and easy to navigate. Otherwise, you could be missing out on potential sales and customers.
7) Option of Social Media Login
One of the main benefits of using a QR code generator app with social media login functionality is that it saves time. Instead of having to type in all of your personal information manually, you can simply use your social media login credentials. This makes the process much faster and easier.
8) Applicable across Platforms
Although this is a Shopify QR code generator app, your customers might want to use the codes it generates for other platforms too. Therefore, when selecting the best QR code generator app, enquire if it can be used in multiple channels.
So there you have it, our top five picks for the best QR code generator app for Shopify. All of these apps will help you create and manage your codes with ease and, most importantly, help you increase sales and engagement with your customers. Utilize this blog post to better understand the QR code generators and choose the right one for your business.
FAQs on the Best QR Code Generator App for Shopify
1) How do I generate QR codes on Shopify?
A QR Code generator can create QR codes on Shopify. You can employ any of the five best QR code generators mentioned in this article to create QR codes for your e-commerce business on Shopify.
2) Does a QR code expire?
QR codes do not expire, but the code becomes unscannable if the code design is altered or disrupted.