1. Introduction of Instagram Feed Apps for Shopify
Since 2020, a growing tide of shoppers have shrugged off big retail. Instead, they purchase from nascent curators of home grown, home crafted and locally produced merchandise.
A desire to connect with a brand’s narrative propels this consumer behavior. The best way to piggyback on this trend is by sprucing up your Shopify feed with the best Instagram Feed apps. While customers browse your virtual shelves, you can seal the deal by using the best Instagram Feed apps for Shopify to showcase your brand identity, lifestyle and values.
Instagram allows various formats for posting visuals. They include pictures and videos in the form of stories, reels and igtv. Viewers follow profiles and hashtags. This collection of content forms the IG feed.
The cross-over platform created by apps that enable Instagram feed on Shopify helps draw in potential buyers.
2. Detailed Review of the Best Instagram Feed Apps for Shopify
2.1) Instagram Feed & Slider Pro by Raptor
Sharing your IG content to your Shopify account has never been easier. With user-friendly tools such as image carousels, configuring hover action (to show likes and comments) or customizing the feed to match the store, Instagram Feed & Slider Pro by Raptor is one of the best Shopify Instagram Feed Apps on the market.
With a spanking new graph AI,this app now supports 2.0 themes and app blocks.
This well-designed Shopify Instagram Feed App by Raptor is available in slider and grid layout with customisable overlay and text options.
- With Instagram Feed and Slider Pro, no prior knowledge of coding is required.
- This app by Raptor allows you to display real-time content to your Shopify store.
- You can also avoid pop-ups thanks to easy posting using direct links.
- Visitors to your store can see the likes and comments for each post on your feed.
- This is an extremely responsive app that adapts to all devices and screen sizes.
- The comments in the rating section rave about the excellent customer support.
- Instagram Feed & Slider Pro app shows only organic likes and does not display interaction by sponsors.
- This app does not support IGTV and Reels.
- According to reviews, it does not auto-integrate with dynamic segments.
2.2) Instagram Feed | Instafeed by Tagembed
One of the top Social media aggregator tools available, Instagram Feed | Instafeed by Tagembed comes loaded with customizable features. It offers seamless integration between Shopify and over 15+ Social Networks and helps boost proof of credibility and garner trust through transparency.
This easy to use app by Tagembed comes inbuilt with exclusive themes for slider, grid and list layouts.
- Instagram Feed | Instafeed makes it simple to add social feed from 15+ social networks to your Shopify Store.
- You can now showcase your content and interactions from platforms such as Instagram, Tiktok, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest, Google Reviews, Slack, LinkedIn, Vimeo, Yelp, Airbnb etc.
- This Shopify Instagram Feed App by Tagembed supports a variety of formats for content - photo, video, text and auto adjusts to any screen size.
- This Feed app automatically collects new feeds and displays real time content.
- You can filter content before publishing using its advanced moderation and profanity filter.
- No prior knowledge of coding is required.
- Instagram Feed | Instafeed does not support IG stories.
- The app’s free account auto-syncs twice a day and Pro paid version auto-syncs every 30 minutes.
- The free version comes with developer branding.
2.3) Instafeed - Instagram feed by Mintt Studio
An official IG app, Instafeed - Instagram feed by Mintt Studio is fuss-free and minimal. Compatible with all devices, this app claims to help you display your IG content on your Shopify store in less than a minute using their intuitive editor.
This app by Mintt Studio supports image and video formats. Fully customizable, you can even choose the number of rows and columns in the display in grid or slider layout.
- Instafeed - Instagram feed is highly responsive.
- Posts auto adjust to screen size on desktop, laptop and phone.
- All images uploaded to your Shopify store are lazy loaded.
- Instafeed does not slow your page down with heavy codes.
- You can tag multiple products with ease and create shoppable feeds.
- With this app, you also have the luxury of publishing multiple Instagram feeds.
- Instafeed - Instagram feed does not support IG Stories.
- This app does not support IGTV.
- You will need some coding knowledge to work with this app.
- There have been multiple reports of functional glitches that required customer support assistance.
2.4) Instagram Feed Story & Tiktok by Socialhead
Use Instagram Feed Story and Tiktok to create and embed multiple Instafeeds and Tiktok Videos on your Shopify store. With this Shopify app by Socialhead, manage and consolidate your social media presence, expand your community reach and grow your customer base.
Offering no-coding ease and shoppable Instafeeds, this app facilitates improved cross-channel engagements. Efficiently publish multiple IG feeds by importing media from multiple social media accounts and hashtags. With this Socialhead app, you can tag multiple products and create shoppable feeds by precision tagging products directly in images, videos and carousels. By adding CTAs, experience a boost in conversion rates and sales in clicks.
- Instagram Feed Story & Tiktok auto syncs media and helps you set up your storefront.
- Your Shopify store layout with speedily auto adjust to screen size on desktop, laptop and phone.
- With Hot Badges, you can highlight bestsellers and drive sales.
- Their Call-To-Action button helps boost conversions.
- This app supports multi-language translations to reach a wider customer base.
- Instafeed does not slow your page down with heavy codes.
- Their free account does not support Tik Tok integration and syncs daily.
- The app’s free version comes with developer branding.
- Instagram Feed Story & Tiktok is dependent on a third-party API.
- The buffering and loading performance of Instagram Videos is poor.
5. Instagram Feed Pro - Instafeed by Expert Village Media Technologies
Designed by professionals at Expert Village Media Technologies, Instagram Feed Pro - Instafeed is an app that utilizes the new Facebook Login API and also syncs to your instagram account in real time. With this app, you can display your Instafeed with multiple stunning pre-made designs and gallery layouts to complement your Shopify store.
Compatible with all devices, this app allows shoppers to play the videos on Instafeed, making content consumption interactive. Grab the attention of customers by choosing from a collection of preset templates and showcase user-generated content.
- You can embed the feed easily on any page using the code generated by the app.
- Instagram Feed Pro allows you to showcase user-generated content.
- You can display customer testimonials, style looks, and increase customer engagement.
- This app lets you match the IG theme to your Shopify store.
- This app is e toasy set-up and requires no coding knowledge.
- For automatic feed updates, this is the app to choose.
- Instagram Feed Pro does not support IG stories.
- Expert Village Media Technologies’ branding visible on Shopify Store even in paid plan.
- There have been reported store glitches during app updates.
6. Instafeed Instagram Feed/Story by eShopCRM
EshopCRM’s app is packed with a special feature called the Instagram Shoutout Promotion.
The only Shopify Instagram Feed App that supports IG stories and highlights, Instafeed Instagram Feed/Story allows you to incentivize visitors to your Shopify Store with discount coupons when they tag your store on their IG account.
- Instafeed Instagram Feed/Story is the only app that allows you to display IG stories or Highlights along with Instagram Feeds.
- You can convert every visitor into your own potential Micro Influencer on Instagram.
- Their easy manual customization and layout design are available through customer chat requests.
- Seize the design option to show customer reviews and real product footage to establish trust with visitors to your storefront.
- You can effortlessly set up highlights on IG stories about products, reviews, press, sale and more to display on your Shopify store instafeed.
- The eShopCRM app is free to install but requires payment when you cross 1000 visitors.
- The app charges are based on page visits and not unique sessions.
- Their customer support is slow to respond.
- You may experience performance glitches while using this app.
7. Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery by Space Squirrel Ltd.
Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery is easily scalable, shoppable and curatable. This app by Space Squirrel specializes in post-purchase campaigns that can be customized and automated.
This app helps boost conversion rates through shoppable pop-ups and product hotspots. By providing a platform for users to upload their own images, this Shopify App for IG Feed nurtures brand community by creating a collaborative space between the seller and buyer.
- Space Squirrel’s Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery is able to automatically generate product specific galleries by displaying user tagged products in your Shopify store.
- You can monitor and reward buyer’s site interactions when they upload product photos to the gallery.
- This Shopify Instagram Feed App supports user-generated content.
- It allows manual and bulk upload of photos making it simple to curate lookbooks and collections.
- Using Space Squirrel, you can manage your story from an easily downloadable app.
- You can test and analyze feeds, engagements and purchases and improve on your sales strategy.
- Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery’s free version has only the barebones of the app.
- Using this app, images will require manual refreshing when bugs in Instagram’s API cause changes in URLs.
- You will have to connect the Instagram Feed for your Shopify store via Facebook Business pages.
- Only their paid plans offer auto-compressing of images.
8. Social feed | Instagram Feed by POWR.io
Social feed | Instagram Feed automatically adds content from your Social Media account directly to your Shopify store. Create an Instafeed from multiple platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, You Tube, Pinterest and more.
A simple, straightforward app, use this app by POWR.io to create a shoppable feed for any social media account.
Automate refresh rate and upload content easily choosing from a variety of colors and styles for layouts, elements and fonts. Zero coding and web development expertise required.
- Social feed | Instagram Feed by POWR.io requires no coding
- You can tag shoppable content on Shopify and Social Media accounts with manual approval.
- With Buy Now CTA buttons, guide customers directly to purchase.
- This app combines feeds from multiple platforms into products-wise unified feeds.
- Use the add social sharing buttons on your Shopify store and promote visibility.
- You can choose to integrate your Shopify store with an account or hashtag.
- POWR.io’s Social feed | Instagram Feed does not support IG stories.
- This app’s refresh rate is based on plan.
- Their free version has only the barebones of the app.
- This app suffers performance and technical glitches.
- You lack control for manual curation.
- Your Shopify store page loading speed will be slow.
How to select the Best Instagram Feed App for Shopify
Choosing the best Shopify app for your Instagram Feed can be extremely simple.
1.No-Code/Low-Code Apps: If you are new to this shindig, have no fear. There are plenty of apps that have no coding requirements. Using presets and styles, customize color and elements using intuitive editors.
2.Your Social Media Presence: This is something that requires serious consideration. If you’ve already got a healthy following on various social media platforms, there are some apps that can help you monetize on that quickly. These Instagram Feed Apps for Shopify will let you integrate your store with a wide range of social media platforms. However, if your social media scope is limited to Instagram, all of our suggested top ranking apps are suitable for your use.
3.Observe your Posting Behavior: Do you post often and are the files humongous? Since most free plans only offer once in 12/24 hour syncs, consider a paid version if you are a frequent poster. If you are someone who often shares heavy files, look at apps that use lazy-loads to minimize buffering and uploading time.
4.Marketing Style: If you employ high direct-to-purchase energy, consider apps that offer customizable CTAs. Boost up your best sellers and highlight your reviews for site visitors.
5.Brand Community: Are you a brand that depends heavily on community presence? Choose an app that places importance on User Generated Content. This gives you the outreach to run competitions and offer discounts, as well as collaborate with your customers.
6.Customer Support: Make sure you always choose an app with good customer support. Considering that technology is often rife with glitches and performance issues after every update, look for those that offer speedy responses and resolutions. Your shop is open for visitors 24/7 across time zones, and a responsive support team is a definite perk.
7.Picking your Layout Design: Although aesthetically pleasing, auto-rotating sliders have tested extremely low in usability studies as the user has zero navigation control. With SEO and UE issues stacked up high, Carousels and Sliders are often mistaken for advertisements and can potentially kill conversion. If you absolutely must have this feature, one way to resolve this issue is by choosing apps that offer sliders and carousels that can be be manually operated. Another solution is to use the space to play a looping video.
If you need an app that integrates only with Instagram, Instagram Feed & Slider Pro is the highest rated Instagram Feed App for Shopify on the market. To integrate your store with multiple social media platforms, the best Shopify App is Instagram Feed | Instafeed. Instafeed Instagram Feed/Story and Instagram Feed Pro - Instafeed support User Generated Content and Shoutout Promotions if your brand is community driven. Social feed | Instagram Feed comes with a social sharing button that allows you to build brand visibility. You can tap into a wider market with Instagram Feed Story & Tiktok’s language translation widget. For brands that require quick and bulk uploads to their Shopify store, Instagram aFeed + Photo Gallery and Instafeed - Instagram feed are the way to go.
FAQs on Instagram Feed Apps for Shopify
1) Which are the best Instagram Feed Apps for Shopify?
Depending on your requirement, choose from top rated apps by - Raptor, Tagembed, Mintt Studio, Socialhead, Expert Village Media Technologies, eShopCRM, Space Squirrel Ltd., POWR.io
2) How to choose the best Instagram Feed Apps for your Shopify store?
Choosing the right IG Feed App for your Shopify store requires you to consider various factors. The top five important ones are - cost, ease of use, customer support, CTA customization and social media platforms covered.