PostNord Sweden API Integration and Tracking


ClickPost Multi-carrier integration platform lets you integrate with 150+ carriers including PostNord Sweden using a single API


Table Of Contents

PostNord Sweden Services

Shipping services  

  • Overnight shipping within Sweden. 

  • Delivery within 2-6 days in Europe. 

  • Flexibility to choose the desired shipping method.


Special services

  • Supply chain logistics. 

  • Shipping solutions specifically for the eCommerce industry. 

  • Advertising services are offered for businesses.


Technology services

  • Easy to track orders on the website and official app. 

  • A delivery time calculator is present on the website. 

  • An address and postcode finder tool is available on the website.


About PostNord Sweden


As the name suggests, PostNord Sweden is a Swedish postal company. While its primary focus revolves around delivering letters, PostNord also sends packages domestically and internationally. Their official website has multiple tools that help customers track orders, find service points near them, and get an estimated time of arrival for any package. 

PostNord Sweden is also known as PostNord Sverige. There's quite a bit of history with this company. Being centuries old, PostNord Sweden was founded in 1636. Originally the name of this firm was Posten AB. Many might confuse this with its parent company entitled, PostNord AB. To clarify things, in 2009, two firms: PostNord Sweden and PostNord Danmark A/B, decided to merge. 

Following this collaboration, 60% of the shares (of PostNord AB) are now owned by the Swedish government. The remaining 40% rests in the hands of the Danish government. Focusing on PostNord Sweden, it's helpful to know that it only started operating as a government-owned agency in 1990. PostNord Sweden is also the largest distributor of regular and advertising mail in Sweden. Its headquarters are located in Solna, Sweden. 

Apart from mail delivery services, PostNord Sweden also provides 3PL (third-party logistics), supply chain, and specialized services for the eCommerce industry. They cover all three aspects: pre, during, and post-purchase experiences. This allows customers to choose their delivery method. Along with their website, PostNord has an official app that lets consumers track orders and returns, receive notifications, sign, and receive parcels without ID (using mobile BankID), etc. Your customers can print their shipping labels for return orders at a PostNord service point. Customers can also opt to let the driver carry all necessary documents required. This service is called 'Print Digital Return.' 

Moreover, PostNord Sweden helps businesses with marketing services. They offer group analysis and campaign evaluation services to ensure firms reach their targeted audiences. They also help gather information, such as an address for your target audience, who may be hard to reach physically. Further, their mail services are efficient and can even reach your destination overnight if it's in Sweden. The 'First Class Mail International' service lets you ship letters overseas. Using ClickPost's courier integration, you can start sending mail worldwide quickly!

FAQs about PostNord Sweden


1) What is the maximum weight limit for international mail orders?

The maximum weight that PostNord Sweden accepts for international mail orders is 2 kg. As far as the dimensions are concerned, there is a minimum threshold of 14 cm for length and 9 cm for width. The length of your mail should be at most 60 cm. 


2) How long does an international mail order take to deliver? 

If you ship via the 'First Class International Mail' service within the region of Europe, your letter will reach its destination within 2-6 days. For areas other than Europe, the delivery time may vary. 

List of PostNord Sweden APIs

API Description
Manifestation and shipping label generation API:

Create order on Courier Partner, fetch waybill and shipping label and place pickup request

Track Shipment API: Track your PostNord Sweden shipment using AWB and Courier Partner
Cancellation API Cancel shipment manifested on Courier Partner for faster returns
EDD API: Show estimated delivery date for shipments on the order checkout page
NDR Action update: Updates the after NDR action directly on courier company’s database
Return Web-hooks: Track your return shipment using AWB and Courier Partner using web-hooks




How does it work?

Once integrated with ClickPost, you will never have to manually integrate with any other carrier EVER AGAIN


Step 1 - Select The Courier


Step 2 - Enter API Key


What else can you do with ClickPost?