1)Introduction to Delivery Management and Tracking Software in Ecommerce
Watching the Ecommerce industry grow for the past decade has truly been an insightful experience for anyone watching. This includes the players in the industry, consumers of it, and everyone in between. Ecommerce enterprises have grown from a possible resource to the most viable resource available in a matter of years. And that is because of delivery management software and tracking tools made available.
These resources empower e-commerce businesses to exert an immense amount of control over their supply chain, regardless of how large their order volume grows. And that's the goal of every eCommerce business, right? To learn and to grow. These are mechanisms that can only be brought forward with the help of technology. These delivery management and tracking software & tools we'll be discussing are the core of every ecom venture's delivery mechanism.
2)What are Delivery Management and Tracking Software & Tools
Both the beauty and the burden that eCommerce carries is advancement. Because E-commerce solutions make use of high-end technical solutions to create the online experience people are used to, eCommerce shipping companies must follow suit. And when any eCommerce business hits more than 1000 orders per month, they need multiple courier partners. Now they have to deal with thousands of orders, each of which has been divided between various different courier partners. This is when delivery management and tracking software become vital. These are systems that enable you to integrate with multiple courier partners and track your orders with ease. These systems use API integrations, AI, ML, and other tech-enabled solutions to revolutionize the world of logistics. Imagine a world where everything is automated before you anticipate the need for automation. That's what delivery management tools and eCommerce shipping tracking software do.
3)Top 10 Best Delivery Management and Tracking Software & Tools [2021 Updated List]
The basic idea behind any delivery management software and order tracking tool is to push your company's growth forward. The better the management software you use, the more rapid the growth is. But understanding which delivery management software is the best requires you to know which management software are considered the best. That's why we're bringing you a concise list of the top 10 best delivery management and tracking software and tools of 2021.
Founded in 2015, ClickPost focuses on providing end-to-end logistics solutions through automation and AI-enabled engines. The features of ClickPost revolve around creating a seamless delivery experience for customers. These features include:
- Integrations with 120+ courier companies and multiple selling channels like Shopify and Magento
- A single API integration to complete the process of order creation and the manifestation
- Use of API integrations to display Estimated Delivery Date to customers prior to purchase
- Use of both Push API Integrations and Pull API integrations. Together, these ensure real-time tracking notifications are sent to eCommerce enterprises and their customers.
- A customized tracking page for enterprises to display their brand prominently and for customers to view their orders.
- Designated automated workflows for eCommerce NDR management and Returns management
- Use of AI-driven engines for carrier recommendation and delivery exception detection.
MetaPack was originally founded in London and operates primarily in Europe. This delivery management platform provides tracking services as well as a few other features to streamline the delivery process for eCommerce ventures. Its features include:
- Integration with 400+ courier companies
- Access to over 350000 storage facilities to simplify pickup and delivery
- A single dashboard for view and management of orders across multiple carriers
- Uses API integration to promote accurate shipping labels
- Aids in customs clearance
Aftership is a Hong Kong-based company that provides a courier tracking tool to eCommerce companies across the globe. It has been operational since 2011. Its key features include:
- Integrations with 600+ courier companies and multiple selling channels.
- A dashboard for viewing, managing and tracking orders across multiple orders.
- A package tracking tool to give eCommerce customers real-time tracking updates.
- Provision of data analytic reports for specified durations.
Much like Aftership, EasyShip also began its journey in Hong Kong. It has been operational since 2014 and now provides delivery management services in 35+ countries across the globe. Its features include:
- Integrations with 20+ courier companies.
- Access to pre-negotiated or discounted shipping rates with courier partners.
- Provision to compare delivery times and shipping rates when selecting carriers for orders.
- Access to multiple fulfillment centres.
- Aids in customs clearance.
Shipwell was founded in 2016 by 2 MIT graduates. It is based out of Austin, Texas and operates primarily in the US. This delivery management tool focuses on improving connectivity between carriers and their e-commerce partners. Its features are:
- Tech-enabled solutions to automate order processing and delivery assignment.
- An order-tracking tool to ensure customers and eCommerce partners are notified of order delays.
- Route optimization and delivery delay detection through order tracking.
- A load board proprietary matching algorithm for carrier selection.
Founded in 2013, Narvar is California-based delivery management and tracking software operating across North America, Europe and Asia. It has a reach of 800+ ecommerce companies across 38+ countries. It has the following features:
- Enables the use of separate automated mechanisms for the creation of shipping labels, packaging, and tracking respectively.
- The customizable tracking page for customers to view order tracking updates.
- Accurate estimated delivery dates displayed to customers.
- Well-distributed Concierge centres to enable faster pick up and drops.
ShipStation has a reach similar to Narvar, across Asia, North America and Europe. It was founded in 2011 and handles delivery management for a wide range of eCommerce enterprises. Its major features include:
- Integration with virtual storefronts and selling channels like Shopify and Squarespace.
- Integration with various eCommerce solution systems like Quickbooks, an accounting software.
- Customizable shipping labels and packaging.
- Multiple payments plans available based on the volume of orders being shipped.
- Provision of regular stock reports for inventory management.
Parcellab was founded in Munich in 2014 with the goal of providing a specialized delivery tracking tool that is accessible to eCommerce enterprises via an Operational Experience Platform. It has the following features:
- Integrations with multiple storefronts, selling channels and online marketplaces.
- Enables e-commerce companies to proactively send personalized communications with customers.
- Provides courier tracking software for updating customers.
- Tracks aggregate data monitoring the end-to-end journey of orders.
Shippo is another California-based company, with its base of operations located in San Francisco. It is tied with multiple e-commerce enterprises across the US and also provides international delivery management services. It provides the following features:
- Solutions for shipping label creation and printing, as well as packing slip creation and printing.
- Provision of tracking updates to eCommerce enterprises.
- Provision of a tracking page for customers to view order tracking updates.
- Aids in customs clearance.
Shippy Pro was founded to provide delivery management services in 2017. It is based out of Italy and operates across the globe. It has helped multiple ecommerce businesses manage their delivery operations. It offers the following features:
- Integrations with 130+ courier companies and multiple selling channels.
- An automated system for the creation and printing of shipping labels.
- Sends branded tracking notifications via email to customers.
- Provision of returns management features
4)How to Choose the Best eCommerce Delivery Management and Tracking Software & Tools
As you hopefully saw in the above section, no 2 delivery management software or tools are the same. Each has its own array of features, benefits and weaknesses that make it unique. It's important to hone in on these unique aspects to determine what difference any given shipping management tool could make to your business. Now that we've gotten a chance to see the different types of courier tracking tools out there, it's time to choose one. This may seem like a formidable task but the final decision all comes down to basic reasoning. Take a good long look at your business and then apply the following metrics to decide which delivery and tracking management software works for your business.
4.1)Shipping Services and Features Offered
While delivery management may be the core goal these softwares seek to achieve, the features they provide (as you would have noticed above) can be significantly different. The range of features and services offered may vary as well as the manner in which they are provided. This can be a major determinant in selecting the best delivery management and tracking software.
Since eCommerce is a global phenomenon, many of these software operate across international borders. Some are also equipped to aid in the documentation for packages going through customs. That being said, delivery management software typically have an area of operation within which they provide their services. This area should coincide with the area of operation for your business.
Business is all about bottom lines, and the bottom line for ecommerce enterprises is to keep costs low and customer satisfaction high. The cost of the software and its various features should be viable and within your budget, while at the same time providing customers with the best delivery experience.
What customers consider as the best delivery experience may be different for your business. Similarly, the needs of your business in perfecting your delivery mechanism may also vary. Delivery management tools provide numerous different services, some of which may be more vital to your business functionality.
Because a delivery management software is entirely reliant on technology to provide services, maintenance of this technology is also required. A good delivery management system is one that also provides regular support to handle updates and upgrades. Similarly, for onboarding and implementation of these software, efficient support services are required.
Finding the right delivery management software and order tracking tool is like finding your soulmate but in the Ecommerce world. You need to look for compatibility, support and strength and ensure that it is made available to you at every turn. That's why this is not a decision many make lightly. Our first priority was to explain to you the different types of order management software out there. The next step we took was to update you on the parameters of choosing an ecommerce tracking software and tool. At the end of the day, it all comes down to what goals you have in mind for your business and what services you need to reach that goal. Armed with the features and productivity offered by various delivery management software, you can make an unbiased and informed choice of the courier companion you need.