1)Overview of WooCommerce Order Tracking Page in detail
The WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Page is a WooCommerce extension that allows ecommerce businesses and online shoppers to track their orders. The Woocommerce order tracking page lets businesses add tracking codes to each of their orders for easy tracking. The shipment tracking page of WooCommerce can be easily installed and does not require any special technical or coding knowledge.
Woocommerce has become a buzzword ever since it came into existence in 2011. It is a WordPress plugin that allows any website to turn into online store. It is the world’s largest fully customizable, open-source ecommerce selling channel. The plugin itself is free but extra features have to be added at a minimal cost. WooCommerce has brought tremendous growth & innovation to the ecommerce industry.
2)What is WooCommerce Order Tracking?
WooCommerce Order Tracking is a WooCommerce plugin of WordPress that can be used by online storefronts and ecommerce businesses to provide shipping information to their customers. The shipment tracking plugin automatically sends tracking updates to online shoppers on their email and phone. WooCommerce order tracking page also notifies sellers every time a sale occurs.
The plugin is easily installed and comes at an annual cost of $49.00. It comes furnished with a 1-year customer support and extension updates. Moreover, if you don’t like the shipment tracking feature, you can also avail yourself of their 30-day money-back guarantee. For ease of access, opt for WooCommerce Mobile App to stay on top of your orders even on the go. The app is available on all android and iOS devices.
3)How To Install The WooCommerce Order Tracking Page For Ecommerce?
Installing the WooCommerce Order Tracking Page Plugin will only take you a couple of minutes.
Let’s take a look at the steps below:
- Make sure your online store or website meets all the requirements for downloading the plugin. You can check the WooCommerce website to find out more about this.
- Log in to your WordPress account to view the WooCommerce dashboard and download the extension for “Shipment Tracking”.
- Add the new extension ZIP file to your existing Plugin and click “Install”.
- You will need to “Activate” the extension after installation.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the WooCommerce Order Tracking Page to your eCommerce site. Now it’s time to make it look and feel more like your ecommerce store. Clicking on “Configure” will take you to the customization options.
4)How To Track Orders With WooCommerce Order Tracking Page?
Once you have set up WooCommerce Shipment Tracking you should start adding order information to shipments to enable real-time tracking.
- On the WooCommerce Dashboard, locate the View, Edit or Add Order Page.
- You will see a blank Shipment Tracking panel on the right side. Click on the panel to start filling out order information.
- Choose the carrier provider or shipping company for the shipment.
- If your shipping partner is already integrated with WooCommerce, you should find it on the carrier list. If not, select the “Custom” option and fill in the name of your provider.
- Fill in the tracking number provided by your carrier. In the case of a custom carrier, you might be asked to provide a tracking link.
- You can choose whether to show the Shipping Date on this form or not.
- Finally, click on the “Save Tracking” button. At this point, you should change the shipment status of the current order to “Completed” or “Shipped” to send an automatic update to your customer.