Top 10 Best LogiNext Competitors and Alternatives [2023 Updated List]
Imagine a world where your entire shipping process is automated. From creating an order to last-mile delivery, you need little to no manual interference. Sounds interesting enough to give it a try, right?
That is exactly what shipping platforms like LogiNext offer to eCommerce brands. Some firms may prefer to have more branding, reduced logistics costs, and other services in addition to automation. This is why we'll be exploring Loginext and 10 of its competitors and alternatives.
What is LogiNext?
Let us give you a quick introduction to LogiNext before we browse through its alternatives.
LogiNext’s main area of expertise is visibility. It automates the entire shipping process and makes it transparent for both eCommerce companies and customers. Further, it helps brands create shorter routes for deliveries that are customized according to the customer's preferred time frame.
Here are some of LogiNext’s most viable features:
See where your drivers are and how they’re moving in real time with LogiNext’s tracking system.
Gain the option to make schedules for all drivers to maximize their output in a day.
Enable your delivery agents to get instant customer feedback via an efficient proof-of-delivery system.
Receive instant notifications in case of delays to help you make timely decisions.
Top 10 LogiNext Competitors and Alternatives
Now that we’ve got our basics clear on LogiNext, let us explore ten of its alternatives.
ClickPost, a logistics intelligence platform is our first pick for the list. ClickPost offers comprehensive shipping solutions to organizations. Online store owners can also further benefit from branding, tracking, returns, and automation services through one single API .
- Gain the ability to assign orders to couriers and generate Airway bills automatically for reverse logistics.
- Enable easy communication with shipping partners via vast integrations across hundreds of carriers and marketplaces.
- Detect the reason for any failed delivery instantly with a robust NDR system and reduce your RTO rate.
- Provide personalized content and experiences by creating branded tracking pages and email notifications.
Shippo is quite simple, they’re here to bring the words ‘discounts’ and ‘shipping’ together for eCommerce. It also facilitates various shipping functions through automation.
- Make printing discounted shipping labels quicker with automation rules.
- Create package templates to reduce time spent on entering dimensions and weight on labels.
- Get branding services for shipping labels, packing slips, and tracking pages.
- Secure every important package that you ship with insurance on carriers such as FedEx, USPS, UPS, and DHL Express.
We now come to Bringg, whose main appeal is its ability to digitize last mile deliveries. You can manage omnichannel experiences via their holistic visibility on all orders. It also allows you to link multiple supply chain systems, such as eCommerce, WMS, and POS, together.
- Let your customers choose when they’d like to have the parcel sent upon checkout and improve your first delivery attempt rate (FDAR).
- Enhance customer satisfaction through white glove delivery for fragile items.
- Use Bringg’s AI-powered algorithms to automatically hand over orders to an ideal driver en route and reduce last-mile expenses.
- Minimize shipping delays through faster driver-customer communication across numerous platforms.
SendCloud is a user-friendly platform to manage and ship your eCommerce business. You can easily connect with carriers globally and export your products with tracking support.
- Use SendCloud to create your own price terms (contract) for carriers or choose from their discounted rates.
- Check the status of all orders at once and print shipping labels in bulk within seconds, saving time.
- Create customs forms automatically for hassle-free international shipments.
- Automate return orders by setting up a self-service portal, making returns easier to handle.
As we reach halfway to the list, our fifth pick is ShipStation, a platform that offers both shipping services and discounts. This one is best suited for those of you who need to tackle bulk orders.
- Gain heavy discounts (over 60%) on well-known carriers such as DHL, UPS, and USPS and leverage shipping costs.
- Save time by combining orders using the same shipping address and treating them as a single shipment with one label.
- Change order details such as an address, payment medium, notes, etc., even after the package has left the warehouse.
- Be ready with ShipStation’s pre-set alerts that notify you when you need to make an important decision, such as combining orders.
The next Loginext Alternative - AirHouse, is more suited for D2C brands. AirHouse is a one-stop solution for warehousing operation in addition to shipping services.
- Send orders from your eCommerce store to AirHouse’s warehouses and streamline the pick, pack, and shipping process.
- Ensure inventory is replenished every 72 hours through a reliable restocking system.
- Make onboarding easier by connecting to AirHouse’s warehouse network without the need for custom-built integration.
- Manage inventory, orders, invoices, returns, and more through specific dashboards that display real-time data.
7) MyCarrier TMS
MyCarrier TMS is another platform that mainly focuses on freight shipments. With this software, you can compare prices between multiple carriers simultaneously. Thanks to their adaptive learning flow, you can also ''auto-fill'' details of more frequent orders.
- Save time by avoiding specific import templates using a mapping tool and let MyCarrier TMS make adjustments automatically.
- Get daily, monthly, or annual reports by MyCarrier to get insights on carrier performance, shipping process, and business.
- Make LTL shipments quick and easy with an automated platform that enables you to get quotes and track orders in a matter of clicks.
- Remove inefficiencies of FTL shipments by eliminating paperwork and re-entering data by digitally dispatching each freight.
Shipsy is a fully-fledged eco-friendly logistics platform. It is a great option if you want to reduce your carbon footprint. Headquartered in India, it handles millions worth of parcels every month.
- Find the most optimal route at hand with Shipsy’s intelligent ML and AI integration.
- Eliminate expensive ERP software and streamlines all logistics queries efficiently via Shipsy alone.
- Get live updates on inbound vehicles’ space capacity to optimize the loading process.
- Receive custom pre-made shipping solutions available for different industries such as retail, manufacturing, etc.
Coming down to one of the most versatile platforms on the list, we’ve got ShipTime. Whether you deal in small parcels or an entire freight, ShipTime has solutions for any type of shipment that you give them.
- Gain the cheapest or fastest courier partners according to your preference with a shipping calculator.
- Deliver domestically or internationally and scale your business with ShipTime’s ability to ship parcels to over 220 regions.
- Explore a wide range of carrier services and discounts with trusted names such as FedEx and DHL.
- Find addresses automatically (while you type) with the platform’s smart address lookup tool to save up on time.
The last option on our list is Ware2Go, an on-demand fulfillment center owned by a well-known carrier, UPS. By untangling the knots of complex supply chains, Ware2Go makes things more simple and enables brands of all sizes to grow.
- Position your products closely to customers with a vast range of warehouse networks. Hence, you can ship items within 1-2 days.
- Link your current supply chain with Ware2Go to integrate order data and inventory.
- Use a single partner to reach all customers, regardless of which channel your brand makes sales through.
- Get analytics according to your customer behavior, giving you helpful insights.
How to Choose the Best LogiNext Alternative & Competitor for Your Business?
You should consider five factors before choosing the best LogiNext alternative and competitor for yourself.
It is always essential to see if shipping software integrates with a wide range of carriers, storefronts and systems. For instance, ClickPost offers integration with 400+ carriers while LogiNext is limited to only around 40 carrier integrations.
The biggest concern for any eCommerce store will be the price of shipping software. Look at the cost of your selected platform and see if it fits within your budget. This is where firms such as Bringg can be useful, which starts at $1/month.
3) Customer Support
A strong backbone for any software or app is the customer care team behind it. Ensure that your selected software has a proactive customer support team ready to solve any problems you may be facing. Software such as Airhouse has a reputed customer support team.
A good shipping software should be able to provide you with a sophisticated analytics tool. This should ideally display vital information such as the time taken for each delivery, the number of return orders, etc. Ware2Go does a good job of displaying customized analytics of inventory.
A key aspect to consider is to ensure that the platform you choose has all the specific features your brand needs. If a software cannot do so, there’s no point in buying it in the first place. MyCarrier TMS is a good example of this. If you deal with bulk deliveries, you can enjoy services that cater to freight shipments while gaining helpful carrier analytics.
In a nutshell, these were ten of the best LogiNext competitors and alternatives that you can make use of today. Automation software has become essential for all eCommerce brands today. However, you should ensure that the one you have fulfills your current business needs.
Analyze whether your brand requires lower carrier rates or customized insights. If you’re thinking about switching from LogiNext to another software, you can choose from the alternatives above.
Remember to go through the list carefully and make a decision only when you're content with all the features a platform provides.
1) Is LogiNext a startup company?
LogiNext is indeed a SaaS startup company that was founded in the year 2014. Over the years, LogiNext has grown substantially and aims to provide full-stack logistics service. In fact, they have even brought several well-known firms, such as McDonald’s, on board.
2) Where is LogiNext headquartered?
While the founder of LogiNext, Dhruvil Sanghvi, is Indian, the company is headquartered in New Jersey, USA. However, it does have regional offices in other regions, such as India and Dubai. They have a distributed network of employees globally, with the main workforce present in Mumbai.