1. What Is a Shopify Sale App and How Does It Work?
Generating leads and bringing in more sales is essential for every Shopify store owner. The same is also true for almost every business model (except for non-profit organisations).
But, staying on the topic of getting sales on Shopify, there's an exciting thing that the platform allows its users to do; download apps to help enhance every aspect of making sales.
Whether it be management, discount offerings, customer retention or growth, there's a lot that the best sale apps for Shopify can do!
Now, we wouldn't make you read this far, only for you to search about sales apps. To assist you in taking your business one step further, we'll go over a handful of the best sale Apps for Shopify in this article itself.
2. Top 10 Best Sale Apps for Shopify1) Conversific- Profit Analysis
2) Unlimited Bundles and Discounts
3) Mobile App Builder - Vajro
4) Free Shipping Bar
5) GameBall: Loyalty and Rewards
6) SEO Manager
7) Best Currency Converter
8) Octane AI: Quiz Growth Tools
9) AVASHIP: Order Tracking
10) Multibuy Sales Booster
3. Detailed Review of Sales Apps
3.1) Conversific - Profit Analysis
To gain any amount of further sales, an entrepreneur needs to have reports. The very first app on this list helps in providing just that.
With the ability to combine analytics from Google and Shopify, Conversific gives you concise yet detailed insights. It even shows how well you're doing against your competitors with reports such as conversion revenue and so on.
- Integrates with multiple platforms to give you a bigger picture.
- Conversific is very easy to use for beginners.
- Provides personalised suggestions to help you make better decisions based on current reports.
- Reports can only be extended to be a month-long.
3.2) Unlimited Bundles and Discounts
Let's move on to another aspect of making sales- discounts! We all love discounts, and the urge to buy something at a lower price is quite tempting.
Unlimited Bundles and Discounts focuses on getting more stock sold and offers additional discounts to buyers. You can also set it up for significant events such as Black Friday.
Overall, this app helps your average cart value on each order, so customers buy more than just one product.
- Unlimited Bundles and Discounts integrates with several currency convertors and inventory apps.
- The app is also optimised for mobiles.
- No coding is required to use this app, and it's highly user-friendly.
- Unlimited Bundles and Discounts offers only one bundle in the free package.
3.3) Mobile App Builder - Vajro
Mobile phones have become the most convenient way for every person to shop online and account for most online visits.
Mobile App Builder - Vajro allows you to fully customise a mobile app from four pre-made themes with no prior coding experience required.
This app also provides unlimited widgets, enabling you to make your store even flashier than ever!
- Mobile App Builder - Vajro is easy to install and use.
- Allows you to live-stream on the app and let users watch a replay once ended too.
- Provides detailed reports on sales.
- Mobile App Builder - Vajro has no free plan, with its lowest plan starting at a high rate.
3.4) Free Shipping Bar
The fourth app on the list caters to providing free shipping for customers under one condition- reach a specified cart value.
This increases your average cart while also increasing sales by promoting customers to buy more to receive free shipping. How well does this work? According to a study, 69% of Europeans prefer to buy more if they can get free shipping.
- You can show your offer of free shipping in a customisable bar.
- Free Shipping Bar allows you to track each bar to help you determine which one is doing better and make further adjustments.
- Help you to perform GEO-targeting to increase the minimum car spend on regions.
- Free Shipping Bar may not be as attractive on mobiles or appear at times.
- The currency icon can display on the right side of the total amount.
3.5) GameBall: Loyalty and Rewards
One of the main ways to keep a constant flow of more sales is customer retention. GameBall- one of the best sales apps for Shopify is designed to help you with just that.
The app itself has unique video-game-like features to motivate consumers to engage more with your platform. In addition, it offers extra discounts for a group of customers, has referral programs and offers particular APIs.
- GameBall is a highly engaging platform, allowing consumers to visit your store repeatedly.
- Integrates with multiple platforms.
- The User-Interface is aesthetic, which attracts customers.
- GameBall isn't useful for store owners who have just opened up and are looking to attract new customers.
3.6) SEO Manager
SEO is a crucial aspect to consider to drive more sales towards your Shopify store. SEO Manager is a great option here which offers more than 20 different tools to help you quickly rank higher in search engines.
This app is a band-aid fix for all SEO problems, from scanning for issues to keyword suggestions.
- SEO Manager gives you real-time feedback on the current situation of your SEO changes.
- Optimal for beginners with no knowledge of SEO.
- Easy-to-use interface.
- SEO recommendations are not constant.
- SEO Manager may not function properly if a store has an extensive catalogue or many products.
3.7) Best Currency Converter
Once you've convinced a customer to visit your site and add products to their cart, the last part is to give them a good checkout experience to ensure your sale.
Best Currency Converter is one of the best Sale Apps for Shopify in this regard because it supports a high number of currencies.
If you don't support a wide range of currencies, international consumers might abandon their cart at the very last moment. This app ensures that does not happen and helps you confirm every sale regardless of its destination.
- Best Currency Converter changes the price depending on the location of your customer automatically.
- Offers three themes to choose from.
- Protects abandoning of carts.
- Supports digital currencies such as Bitcoin.
- The free plan only gives you support to 5 currencies.
- Best Currency Converter's support is unresponsive at times.
3.8) Octane AI: Quiz Growth Tools
The last app on this list is a unique one. Octane AI provides you with pop-ups quizzes that customers are free to take or decline.
The catch, however, is that once they take the quiz, they're given a discount for the product they choose on the quiz. They can add the product (with a discount) right from the quiz itself in one click.
The exciting part about this is that you can learn each consumer with the quizzes they partake in and make better-targeted marketing campaigns, making it one of the best sales apps for Shopify.
- Unique quizzes to keep customers engaged with your store.
- Easy to install and set up.
- Integrates with platforms such as Klaviyo and Zapier for marketing,
- No free plan is available.
- Language cannot be customised for foreign users on Octane AI.
9) AVASHIP: Order Tracking
One of the last aspects of completing a sale is giving your customer a good delivery experience, aslo known as order fulfilment. AVASHIP: Order Tracking app is a decent choice to handle all of your customers’ order tracking and automating notifications to alert them about where their products are.
Customers can simply go to your website to check the delivery status instead of visiting the carrier’s site. The app also provides a free shipping bar that encourages your customers to buy more and save on shipping.
- Admins can edit the tracking page (from backend) to match the portal to your store’s theme.
- Supports +600 carriers internationally.
- Includes 7 pre-designed templates for your automatic emails.
- Highly customisable shipping bar.
- Free of cost.
- AVASHIP: Order Tracking can be difficult for users to install and configure at first.
10) Multibuy Sales Booster
Multibuy Sales Booster is our final app for our list. It is a decent platform which enables faster shopping for all store visitors. An overall enhancement in the shopping experience results in the app bringing in sales. There are different ways by which Multibuy Sales Booster does this such as adding products directly from the collection page and picking the amount you wish to buy.
- Saves customers’ time spent on shopping.
- Gives quick actions such as ‘redirect to cart’.
- Different layouts to help with customisation.
- Displays message for items that are out of stock.
- No free plan available.
- No additional features other than increasing shopping speed for consumers.
4. How to Pick The Best Sales App for Shopify
Considering the fact that closing a sale consists of different factors, you cannot decide to pick an app at random. Here are just some of the facets you should try and look into before setting your heart on any sales app for Shopify.
This point does not need much explanation or reason. If an app looks good and promising but goes over your budget, it may not be the one to go for.
For new store owners, compromising on a budget is often a common problem; however, it's vital to note that you shouldn't invest every penny you have into a single platform.
Testimonials are one of the most significant ways to figure out the best sales apps for Shopify.
Every app displays itself as the best, but only a customer can tell you an honest, unbiased and authentic experience of what it's like to use the app. Before anything, check if the reviews of your selected app take things further.
4.3) Customer Care
When things go south with an app's functionality, the only people who can help you are the teams at customer support.
Check whether the customer support of the app you've selected reply immediately and work on solving issues or if they're late to respond. You can figure this out by looking at past reviews left by customers.
There is only so much an app can offer, especially when we talk about making sales. However, this shouldn't restrict you from installing several apps for the same.
In fact, many apps provide features as a side-on that individual apps provide solely. This multi-functionality can help you stay on one platform for managing more than one aspect of making a sale.
One of the main things that a sales app needs to have is a good and easy-to-understand interface. Since sales apps can hold many different features, it’s key to look for the one which is simple to navigate with.
6) Ease of Setup
You should always try your best to find an app that doesn't require coding language to install and configure. A simple installation process with a helpful guide can be a good option too.
Since sales apps are quite diverse, it only makes sense to go for the ones which provide good and seamless integrations with other platforms. This is true, especially for apps that can assist with shipping.
A key thing to note is whether the app you’ve selected will actually bring forward any result. Many apps may promote false advertising and trick you into believing that certain things may boost sales, hence it’s highly crucial to look at case studies and understand the aspects that may affect sales or not to pick the appropriate app.
5. Overall Recommendation
While all the best sales apps for Shopify do their job (or try to) at providing the best service, some stand out from others. As far as our views are concerned, we suggest our readers pick the first app- Conversific.
The reason is analysis is where everything starts for all stores. If you're not aware of how you're currently doing in the search results, you can't make any further targeted campaigns or determine which route would be the best option.
With Converisfic, you can take a look at where you're currently lacking and align your brand's landing page and content to the current trends.
All in all, these were some of the best sales apps for Shopify. Since the term sales are quite varied, we curated apps from many different perspectives to give you an idea of how these apps work for their respective fields. Overall, ensure to pick the one which caters to your needs the most and provides efficiency.
7. FAQs on Best Sale Apps For Shopify
7.1) Are sales apps necessary for my Shopify store?
Ans: Yes. Whether you decide to take the ones mentioned above or anyone else, getting a sale is important at the end of the day. They help shape the way your store works and align all odds for any potential customer to buy your product(s).
7.2) Do I need to install a sales app as a beginner with no sales?
Ans: Not right now, you don't. However, getting the word out about your store through marketing is the first thing to do.
Since you've just begun, focus your main view on marketing your store online (and offline if you wish).
Once you've got a small stream of steady traffic, you can then choose to use sales apps to enhance customers' experience and bring in more sales.