What is an Affiliate App and how does it work?
You're a busy e-commerce business owner, and finding the best affiliate tools to improve your Shopify store takes time. As a result, we went ahead to complete the task on your behalf. The best affiliate apps for Shopify can help you grow your customer base by utilizing referral programs and affiliate marketing, i.e., a new money stream.
Affiliate programs managed by a single company, affiliate networks that include a variety of programs to connect corporations with affiliates, and mobile affiliate networks are all part of the area.
The field includes affiliate programs run by a single organization, affiliate networks that comprise a variety of programs to connect corporations with affiliates, and mobile affiliate networks.
The affiliate market has helped sell various items and services. This market has specifically assisted businesses in gaining new leads, offering coupons, increasing subscriber numbers, and more.
You can choose the best affiliate apps for Shopify by looking at the app store rating, the number of reviews, the app's top features, and other subjective characteristics. We hope that this data will assist you in your search for the finest app for your store.
Affiliate marketing has the advantage of being a win-win arrangement for both parties. Affiliates receive a reasonable commission for referred sales, clicks, or leads, while merchants benefit from a low-risk sales and marketing operation that can readily scale.
Affiliates can earn freebies or discounts in exchange for their efforts, so incentives don't have to be monetary — it's that flexible.
Detailed Review Of The Affiliate Apps For Shopify
In the UpPromote app, referral orders will be automatically documented using precise and real-time tracking methods. The performance of the affiliates is assessed and visualized, with statistics on affiliate clicks, sales, orders, and purchased products.
Expand your affiliate team by registering for a free account on UpPromote Marketplace, converting your customers into affiliates, or employing multi-level marketing.
- Using PayPal to integrate allows you to automate payment processes for your affiliates in just a few clicks.
- UpPromote app settings are very confusing and time consuming.
2) Referral Candy
Your business, your creations: In the ReferralCandy app, you can customize the style and feel of everything, from pop-ups to contact pages to emails, with our simple Theme editor. Keep an eye on referrals and sales: Keep track of the effectiveness of your referral programme. Get a breakdown of income and shares, or delve further into details like who was speaking.
Reward your clients in the following ways: Cash? Choose what your customers will like the most, and the ReferralCandy app will handle the code and provide you with rewards. This, in our opinion, is also one of the best Shopify referral apps out there.
- Referral Candy has very fast customer support responses.
- Very user friendly and easy to use app.
- This app is known to have problems regarding the discount coupons not working during checkout on Referral Candy.
- Overcharges the customer for cancellation of the order.
Manage the affiliate programme: Refersion allows you to make as many deals as you like with varied fee structures. Make the registration pages stand out by emphasizing the marketing platform available to brands and affiliates.
Keep an eye on your marketing affiliate: In Refersion, orders from your website can be tracked using referral links, vouchers, emails, or SKUs. Influencers and segment associates are provided.
Expand your affiliate network with a free listing on the Refersion platform in front of thousands of ambassadors and influencers.
- Refersion makes keeping track of affiliate commissions and paying them out so easy.
- If you don't use the Refersion app, there are instances where money can be deducted from the account.
4) LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing
In LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing from a single dashboard,you can track orders from discounts, referral links, SKUs, social network shares, landing pages, and paid ads.
In a matter of minutes, you'll be able to onboard affiliates.
Affiliates get access to a branded dashboard with all of the tools they need to market your company. Upload shared content quickly and effortlessly.
- LeadDyno is an excellent program, nice and simple with a wide range of capabilities.
- The customer service is good too.
- Due to the billing methods of LeadDyno, it doesn't work at all for the customer's needs.
5) Affiliatly Affiliate Marketing
Increase sales and visits: Using Affiliatly affiliate marketing, your affiliates will promote your shop for you, boosting your revenues! In addition to affiliate marketing, Affiliatly also helps boost customer footfall and is easily one of the best Shopify apps to increase sales.
Track and manage affiliates: In Affiliatly affiliate marketing, you can keep tabs on any aspect of the affiliate marketing network and affiliates. Show the appointment descriptions as well as the directions that were forwarded.
90-day free trial: Try the product for 90 days without paying for it, with all of its features and functions.
- Affiliate Marketing has one of the best Customer Services.
- Affiliate Marketing apps seem to be glitchy sometimes.
On ShoutOut, there is no limit as well as no extra charges.
All for one low fixed price: unlimited website visitors, affiliates, referral links, coupons, QR codes, MLM tiers, and orders.
Here on Shoutout, your website will be hosted on a secure server with a solid state drive, so you can relax.
Trusted Solution: Don't risk building your reference network with Apps that won't be compatible in six months.
- Emails, forms, welcomes, etc are all pre-populated on Shoutout, saving you time.
- There is no way to contact them inside the Shoutout app if you have questions, you just have a video to follow but it doesn't help that much.
7) Outlink External Links Button
Outlinks can be connected to any product via Outlink External Links Button: Replace any product's 'load to cart' icon with the Outlink button. Outside / partner visitors should be directed to the proper product listing.
Expand the shop's inventory: To increase the size and popularity of your store, incorporate partner items that complement and suit your brand.
Sell partner goods to generate fresh money without having to worry about inventory, fees, or delivery.
- Outlink External Links Button app is very fast as well as very easy to use.
- The pro plan on the Outlink External Links Button app has shown some problems from time to time.
8) Affiliates Catalog
Importing simple items from sellers to your Shopify store is simple.
Boost your earnings: Affiliates Catalog helps you earn more money by obtaining commissions from retailers.
Expand your reach: By expanding your store's offerings, you can attract and retain new customers.
- The Affiliates Catalog app works well enough , definitely a must get if you're doing affiliate marketing.
- Here on the Affiliates Catalog app, people complain about sending a number of emails, to request support, but they are not getting any replies so far.
9) Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro
Customers are transformed into partners: In Goaffpro, you can make your businesses into advertisers. Your customers become the face of your business thanks to a built-in partner app and reward-based marketing.
Feedback loop = Viral Products: When customers post their products on their blogs, Facebook pages, and Instagram accounts, there's a good possibility they'll go viral. You may also consider using a Shopify Instagram feed app to help customers get to your products faster.
Advantage Allow affiliates to recruit other affiliates through a multi-level network. Your profits increase at a rapid rate. The number of individuals who could access the Network grows as it expands.
- Goaffpro app is very easy to use and has great customer service.
- Goaffpro doesn't track referred traffic and has been assuming orders properly.
10) Simple Affiliate
In Simple Affiliate App, affiliates sign in to your business to see their dashboard, which is completely in-house.
Following is a list of coupons and connections: Joins or entirely flexible rebate codes can be used to track references.
With just a handful of clicks, you can turn your own crowd into members.
- Simple Affiliate app is really easy to use and the developers are on board to help with any questions you have.
- Simple Affiliate app is sometimes found to be glitchy, does not work properly.
How to build an Affiliate Program in Shopify
1) Make a plan for how your affiliate marketing campaign will operate
Define your sales and marketing goals, as well as the amount of affiliate commission you're willing to pay. Discounts, free products, vouchers, and other incentives can be used. If you want to find out the cheapest rates, try out one of the Shopify discount apps alongside an affiliate app!
Then chalk out what kind of budget you have and what features are most important to you.
2) Picking the Right Tool
It's time to pick the correct marketing tool now that you've developed your basic affiliate approach. Here are a few fast ways to get started with your research:
- Examine the tools that your competitors employ.
- Check out the ratings and reviews on the internet.
- Sign up for free trials and demos to gain a better idea of how the tools work and to assess your level of comfort.
3) Communication Plan
Make a decision about how and why you will communicate with your affiliates.
In most cases, email contact is the most effective approach to onboard new affiliates and stay in touch with them during the campaign.
Some emails can be automated using your Shopify affiliate marketing programme, while others require a more personalized approach. If you don't want to spend too much time on notifying customers through emails, then you can easily incorporate an email marketing Shopify app for this use.
4) Recruiting Affiliates
You may begin recruiting your ideal affiliates once you have the correct tool in place.
It's critical to spell out exactly what you're searching for, how much you're ready to pay, and what you're paying for: sales, clicks, leads, and so on. You may either start with your own client base or use your affiliate marketing tool to find affiliates on their owned networks.
5) Tracking and Managing
Using the dashboard offered by your affiliate marketing tool, you can easily track performance and manage your affiliate programme.
You can improve your affiliate programme even more by using the metrics and insights provided by the app.
In this article, we came through the various affiliate apps for Shopify. There are pros and cons of every app. None is perfect. While there are other apps that provide similar functions, it is critical to maximise your monthly expenses. As a result, it is advised that each app be thoroughly researched.
To obtain the finest "try before you purchase" experience, use articles like these to narrow down your search, then join up for as many free trials and software demos as you can. Hope this article helps.
1) What are the top affiliate apps for Shopify?
The best affiliate apps for Shopify are UpPromote, ReferralCandy, Refersion, LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing, Affiliatly Affiliate Marketing, ShoutOut, Outlink External Links Button, Affiliates Catalog, Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro, Simple Affiliate, etc.
2) What are the steps to build your affiliate program in Shopify?
The steps to build an Affiliate Program in Shopify are
- Make a plan for how your affiliate marketing campaign will operate
- Picking the Right Tool
- Communication Plan
- Recruiting Affiliates
- Tracking and Managing