1) An Overview of Qapla E-commerce Shipment Tracking Software
Qapla is a shipping software platform offering order and delivery management services integrations. It has multi-carrier integration with 160 plus carriers, accessible on a single dashboard. This software is connected to various marketplaces and online stores. That includes names like Amazon, eBay, Aliexpress, Shopify, etc, and post-purchase management for which can be done through the Qapla portal.
Moreover, it automates routine operations like shipment processing and label generation to expedite supply chain operations. Additionally, you can get reasonable prices through subscription packages according to the scale of your business. So, if you are looking for more versatile features, here is a list of the top 10 best Qapla alternatives and competitors.
2) Top 10 Best Qapla Alternatives and Competitors
ClickPost is a SaaS (Software as a service) company offering courier software, and it is one of the most sought-after Qapla alternatives in providing end-to-end management of logistics operations.
- It is integrated with 250 plus carriers and an intelligent recommendation engine to deliver the best shipping rates.
- ClickPost has a reliable and accurate order tracking service with real-time visibility and notification capability.
- Avail yourself with a top-notch NDR management system to reduce RTOs.
- Utilize ClickPost’s returns management with pick-up optimization, one of its prominent features for reliable results.
Pros: Provides a reliable order tracking system and is highly suited for enterprise-level order management.
Cons: With features that support enterprise volumes, ClickPost is not suitable for SMBs.
This competitor to Qapla is a shipment tracking software that offers order management and post-purchase experience. Metapack has multi-carrier integration with over 400 carriers worldwide.
- Metapack facilitates access to 35,000 storage units worldwide.
- It provides 350,000 locations globally for customers to select pick-up and drop-off points conveniently.
- This software fast-tracks order management with quick generations of shipping labels for the delivery and returns process.
- The Branded page is customized to showcase images, videos, customer reviews, and product recommendations.
Pros: Provides a robust delivery management system.
Cons: Does not offer comprehensive back-end support for managing glitches.
EasyPost is an effective shipping software that is also a competitor to Qapla, and it is integrated with 100 plus carriers around the world.
- It offers a personalized branding page to display order tracking status with notifications sent to customers.
- EasyPost provides an insurance plan even when the selected carrier does not give one.
- It also enables a cross-selling platform with recommendations and connectivity to various marketplaces.
Pros: EasyPost expedites the integration process avoiding unnecessary delays with a user-friendly platform.
Cons: Faces issues with availing certain features like custom label generation, address certification, and payment options.
A great alternative to Qapla, WeSupplyLabs is a courier software and has multi-carrier integration with 100 plus carriers.
- WeSupplyLabs offers automation with optimization of logistics services for returns and delivery management.
- Keep deliveries convenient and straightforward for customers with curbside pick-up and in-store pick-up.
- Empowers customers to initiate returns management and other queries for a complete post-purchase experience.
- It has an integrated tracking system to deliver real-time order status with notifications.
- WeSupplyLabs also provides shipment data analysis for monitoring and improving your business.
Pros: Customer support is highly rated with WeSupplyLabs.
Cons: It is not very suitable for managing high-volume enterprises.
Aftership is one of the leading Qapla competitors, offering shipment tracking software for post-purchase customer service. This logistics software is integrated with 900 plus carriers.
- It has a well-configured delivery date prediction system that gives accurate results and maximizes order fulfillment.
- A well-constructed mobile lets you track your shipments and engage in in-app purchases to various marketplaces.
- Aftership offers a personalized branded page that displays order status while enabling cross-selling on the platform.
- Another prominent feature is package tracking, with seven main statuses and 33 sub-statuses automatically notified to customers.
Pros: Provides a more proactive communication with customers and a highly reliable package tracking system
Cons: Does not provide enough tech support for managing glitches.
A solid competitor to Qapla, ParcelPerform is a shipping software offering a logistics delivery experience platform. It is integrated with 600 plus carriers globally.
- ParcelPerform has specific subscription packages for start-ups and enterprise businesses to help you negotiate reasonable rates for shipment.
- This software lets you monitor and analyze data and metrics to measure and improve business services.
- It offers a comprehensive branded page that can be accessed in 30 languages with a user-friendly design.
Pros: Offers proactive solutions for reducing WISMO calls.
Cons: Technical glitches create a lot of hassle with ParcelPerform.
Shippo is a US-based shipment tracking software that is a competitor to Qapla. This shipping software is integrated with 80 plus carriers to provide a satisfying post-purchase customer experience.
- With Shippo, you can avail of customizable subscription packages to deliver low-cost shipping prices depending on the scale of your business.
- Shippo enables you to go live from day one with a fluid integration process without delays.
- This software has a built-in global address verification system to maintain consistent and accurate deliveries.
Pros: Provides economic prices for shipping and fast tracks shipment processing.
Cons: Has issues concerning accurate label generation leading to an inconsistent delivery system.
Narvar is a courier software offering a post-purchase customer experience and an excellent alternative to Qapla. It is integrated with 400 plus carriers globally.
- Narvar offers Concierge a dedicated portal for customers to select their preferred Narvar points from 9000 locations for pick-up and drop-off services.
- It offers a comprehensive order tracking system to deliver real-time tracking status with timely notifications through SMS, email, and WhatsApp.
- With a single multi-carrier dashboard, Narvar enables you to access all shipment data for monitoring and analyzing your business operations.
Pros: Customization of services provides highly versatile solutions for business operations.
Cons: Order tracking statuses are not always provided in real-time.
Shipstation, a worthy competitor to Qapla, is a shipping and delivery experience software founded in 2012. It has integration with 50 plus carriers.
- Shipstation offers a brand tracking page to promote your brand identity with custom shipping labels and design.
- It operates a well-configured inventory management system with allocation, deallocation, and inventory tracking features.
- This software is preferred by 100,000 merchants and has connectivity to various online stores and marketplaces.
- Shipment data and logistics reports help you weed out discrepancies in your operations to improve your business operations.
Pros: Shipstation provides a rock-solid inventory management system.
Cons: It suffers from inadequate support for technical glitches.
Convey is another alternative to Qapla, a shipment tracking software delivering post-purchase customer service.
- Convey provides a predictive supply chain model with cost-to-speed relative operations, which help you manage shipment and delivery timelines.
- It lets you avail real-time order tracking status with notifications.
- It enables you to manage delivery exceptions with proactive communication with carriers.
- Utilize shipment data analysis to monitor and improve your business operations.
- Convey lets you pre-negotiate shipment rates according to the scale of your operations.
Pros: Integration is simple and has a comprehensive branded page with marketing content.
Cons: Does not have a user-friendly design interface.
3) How to Select The Best Qapla Alternative and competitor shipping software?
Putting together a successful eCommerce business is difficult enough without having to worry about the logistics aspect of things. However, selecting the best Qapla alternative and competitor is critical to your success. In this blog post, we'll discuss some of the factors to consider when making your decision. Read on!
Serviceability denotes the number of pin codes and the volume of orders a logistics software can handle. This feature primarily puts your business on the e-commerce market map to reach a broader consumer base. The right kind of logistics software will help your business reach remote as well as international locations. In that case, your business should be able to utilize a top Qapla alternative to ship any kind of volume, be it small scale or bulk. However, as a business owner, you should have a clear understanding of the requirements of your business. That will help you select the suitable shipping partner.
3.2) Cost-Effective Shipments
Another important factor when finding efficient software is its ability to deliver cost-effective shipments. It helps businesses maintain a healthy profit margin. Top Qapla alternative softwares utilize an intelligent recommendation engine that delivers reasonable prices for your shipments. These engines are based on intelligent algorithms. It analyzes shipment data and metrics to suggest the best carrier-price combinations for your business.
3.3) Delivery Exceptions and NDR Management
Delivery exceptions often mar the post-purchase customer experience. They arise because of wrong addresses, incorrect contact information, stuck, damaged, lost, or delayed shipments. When a delivery exception occurs, an NDR or non-delivery report is created. To tackle NDRs, you need logistics software with proactive solutions through real-time updates and communication channels between online platforms, delivery representatives and customers. Consequently, selecting the right shipping software is important in resolving NDRs quickly and avoiding any further delays.
3.4) Quick and In-Depth Software Integration
When implementing a new logistics software, the integration process needs to be quick and thorough. As a result business operations can avoid unnecessary delays. However, with in-depth integrations, all systems run smoothly without any glitches or delays - giving your business an edge over competitors! Top Qapla alternatives and competitors offer an excellent way of going live for shipping from day one without sacrificing quality or responsiveness!
3.5) Real-Time Order Tracking
GPS tracking system is a highly innovative feature offered in logistics software that provides end-to-end visibility for orders. With API integration in logistics software, you can be assured of receiving real-time updates. Moreover, Top Qapla competitors, like ClickPost, use dual API integrations to receive and push real-time notifications through SMS, emails, Whatsapp, and IVR.
3.6) Returns Management
In the world of e-commerce, returns can be an unwelcome process. However, for instance, there is a high volume of returned products in industries like fashion and electronics. The returned products are sent to the origin warehouse for restocking or exchange. So, it can become tricky to manage all those products coming back through your supply chain system! NPR or Non-Pickup Reports are generated to handle pick-up for reverse logistics. Additionally, in well-configured logistics softwares, returns are supported with optimization services for pick-up services. The result is an efficient returns management system, which will be a much-welcomed feature in today's e-commerce practice.
3.7) Automated Customer Support
Managing customer support for post-purchase experiences can be challenging. Customers can raise a lot of queries and complaints, especially WISMO calls. So, it is helpful to have shipping software that provides automated features like the Autobots. They automatically generate proactive, customized responses and comprehensive after-sales customer support solutions.
FAQS on Qapla Competitor and Alternative
4.1) When should you get a Qapla E-commerce Competitor and Alternative?
When your business growth is saturated with your present management system and requires a shipping tracking platform with a different range of features, you should look for alternatives and competitors in the field to upscale your business.
4.2) Which is the best competitor to Qapla?
There are multiple well-configured shipping tracking software platforms like ClickPost, Metapack, Convey, and Shipstation, which can do some heavy lifting in managing inventory, shipment processing, NDR management, and returns services. Make sure you use the article to guide you in selecting the best competitor to the Qapla shipping platform.