1) An Overview on Sorted Delivery Experience Software
Sorted is a shipment tracking software offering delivery experience management services. It is integrated with 1000 carriers that can be accessed on a single platform. This shipping software enables you to ship from multiple locations, be it a warehouse, store, or boutique. With accurate cost and shipment data, you can select the best possible rates for your shipping operations.
Moreover, it offers a custom brand tracking page for displaying order status with timely notifications. Additionally, print custom shipping labels and access a comprehensive returns management system with a dedicated portal. To avail a different range of services, here is a list of the Top 10 Sorted competitors and alternatives for your e-commerce business.
2) Top 10 Sorted Competitors and Alternatives
ClickPost is a SaaS (Software as a service) company that offers shipment tracking software for end-to-end post-purchase solutions and a great competitor to Sorted. It has multi-carrier integration with 250 plus carriers.
- AI-Powered recommendation engine for availing the best prices for shipping.
- Comprehensive NDR management with a dedicated portal to reduce RTOs.
- Has an integrated order tracking system delivering real-time order status with notifications through SMS, email, and Whatsapp.
- A well-configured returns management system that enables customers to optimize pick-up services.
- Monitor all shipment data across all for analysis and improve on a single dashboard and a COD reconciliation system for managing all transactions.
Pros: It is highly suitable for large enterprises with a state-of-the-art NDR management system.
Cons: With features that support enterprise volumes, ClickPost is not the most suitable for SMBs.
Aftership is a shipping software offering post-purchase customer service that was founded in 2012. It has a multi-carrier integration with over 900 carriers.
- One of its prominent features is package tracking, with seven main statuses and 33 sub-statuses provided through automated notifications to customers.
- Aftership is configured with a comprehensive delivery date prediction system providing consistent order fulfillment.
- This Sorted alternative software has a branded page for displaying order status and connectivity to various online stores and marketplaces.
- Aftership also offers a well-designed mobile app for order tracking and in-app purchases.
Pros: Provides a more proactive communication with customers and a highly reliable package tracking system
Cons: Does not provide enough tech support for managing glitches.
One of the most well-recognized alternatives to Sorted, Narvar is a delivery experience software, offering a comprehensive post-purchase customer experience.
- It provides Concierge, which is a dedicated portal for customers to conveniently select their preferred Narvar pick-up and drop-off points from 9000 locations, making delivery and returns management hassle-free.
- Narvar has an integrated order tracking system providing order status updates and notifications through email, SMS, and Whatsapp.
- With a dedicated portal, you can monitor data across all carriers to manage and improve your business operations consistently.
Pros: Customization of services provides highly versatile solutions for business operations.
Cons: Order tracking statuses are not always provided in real-time.
Another competitor to Sorted in delivering post-purchase customer service, Convey, is a courier software. It offers addional features like custom brand labeling, email, SMS, and a dedicated returns portal
- It offers a predictive model for managing end-to-end supply chain processes with cost-to-speed relative operations. As a result, your company can manage shipments and delivery timelines based on demand competitively.
- Convey enables you to achieve customer conversion by offering proactive carrier collaboration for accessing reasonable costs for your business.
- This software houses an order tracking system for real-time visibility on the shipments with timely notifications to customers.
- Convey lets you extend your control over your business with accurate data analysis of all operations.
Pros: Integration is simple and has a comprehensive branded page with marketing content.
Cons: Does not have a user-friendly design interface.
Shipstation is a shipment tracking software that offers order management and inventory solutions, founded in 2012. More than 100,000 merchants are in a transaction with Shipstation for its attractive features.
Shipstation's branded page delivers order tracking status with timely notifications.
Moreover, this Sorted competitor, with a comprehensive inventory management system, you can allocate, deallocate and track inventory and never miss a beat in the supply chain.
Offers automated shipping process with scan based-workflows and shipment organization.
Pros: Shipstation provides a rock-solid inventory management system.
Cons: It suffers from inadequate support for technical glitches.
Shippo is a shipping software and an alternative to Sorted in offering a post-purchase customer experience. It has multi-carrier integration with 85 plus carriers globally.
- Shippo offers a built-in global address verification system to maintain accurate and consistent delivery services.
- Let's you negotiate reasonable shipping prices according to the scale of your business.
- Automated label generation with a dedicated portal for returns management, providing hassle-free operations
- Enables customers to schedule pick-up according to their convenience.
- Offers a branded tracking page with a smart shipping platform supported by data analytics.
Pros: Provides economic prices for shipping and fast tracks shipment processing.
Cons: Has issues concerning accurate label generation leading to an inconsistent delivery system.
Metapack is a company offering courier software, which is a well-recognized alternative to Sorted. This software is integrated with 400 plus carriers and carters to more than 550 brands worldwide.
- Provides access to 35,000 storage facilities across the globe.
- Offers 350,000 locations for selecting your preferred pick-up and drop-off points, uncomplicating delivery exceptions, returns, and final deliveries.
- Metapack has a well-designed branded page displaying real-time order tracking status.
- Delivers a personalized branded page with videos, images, product recommendations, and customer reviews.
Pros: Provides a robust delivery management system.
Cons: Does not offer comprehensive back-end support for managing glitches.
Another good competitor to Sorted is WeSupplyLabs which is a shipping software offering post-purchase customer experience. This software is configured with automated integrations for optimizing final deliveries and returns management.
- WeSupplyLabs is integrated with 100 plus carriers and connectivity to various marketplaces.
- Offers curbside pick-up and in-store pick-up options, simplifying delivery services to suit the customer's preference.
- Enables customers to initiate the returns process making reverse logistics uncomplicated.
- Provides real-time order tracking status with timely notifications.
- WeSupplyLabs empowers your business with post-purchase data and analysis to monitor and improve your business.
Pros: Customer support is highly rated with WeSupplyLabs.
Cons: It is not very suitable for managing high-volume enterprises.
ParcelPerform is an innovative shipment tracking software that is a good Sorted alternative in offering post-purchase customer service. It is integrated with 600 plus carriers that are accessible on a single platform.
- ParcelPerform displays order tracking status on the branded page with timely notifications through SMS, email, and Webhooks.
- Provides logistics intelligence to monitor your shipment data under various metrics across all carriers for improving business operations.
- It offers a custom branding page that can be accessed in 30 languages.
Pros: Offers proactive solutions for reducing WISMO calls.
Cons: Technical glitches create a lot of hassle with ParcelPerform.
EasyShip is a comprehensive delivery experience software providing logistics management and was founded in 2014. It offers multi-carrier integration with access to all the carriers on a single dashboard.
- EasyShip software fast tracks shipment processing with automated label and document generation.
- This logistics software has a well-configured customs clearance and duties payment system, international shipments hassle-free.
- EasyShip allows you to customize your branded page and displays real-time order status.
- This Sorted competitor offers customization of shipping policy for clear and precise business operations.
Pros: It has a user-friendly interface and an easy integration process.
Cons: Not very suitable for high-volume shipment operations.
3) How to Select The Best Sorted Competitors and Alternatives for Your Ecommerce Business?
Let's start with serviceability, which is the number of regions and the volume of orders the shipping software is capable of handling. Serviceability encompasses the list of carriers integrated with the shipping tracking software. It can be further classified by the volume of orders the shipping tracking software can handle, whether small or large scale. If you select the right Sorted competitor, your business gets a greater reach with a higher shipping capacity. As a result, the customer base gets broader. But you should understand your shipping requirements precisely before finding a top logistics software.
3.2) Cost-Effective Shipments
Shipping prices can make up for substantial expenses in your business operations. Then it becomes paramount to find logistics intelligent software that delivers cost-effective shipments. Top Sorted alternatives run intelligent recommendation engines to find reasonable prices. These engines utilize algorithms to analyze shipping data and metrics to suggest the best carrier-price combinations for your logistics operations. As a result, you can maintain clear profit margins for your business.
3.3) Delivery Exceptions and NDR Management
The post-purchase customer experience may not always be smooth, with delivery exceptions lurking at every corner. Exceptions occur when packages get lost, stuck, or damaged in transit. Poducts may also be failed to get delivered because of incorrect customer address and communication details. In that case, a top logistics softwares is essential to handle NDRs or Non-delivery reports that are generated when delivery exceptions arise. A good Sorted competitor will provide proactive solutions through real-time updates and communications channels between online ventures and customers. As a result, by utlizing the right logistics software, NDRs can be quickly resolved without any further delays, running a seamless supply chain.
3.4) Quick and In-Depth Software Integration
Implementing a new logistics software can be a game-changer for your business. However, it's crucial to make sure the software is capable of quick and an in-depth integration with your business operations. With a top logistics software, online ventures should be able to go live from day one without any delays from software integrations. Moreover, in-depth integrations ensure no software glitches and lags are hindering your business operations.
3.5) Real-Time Order Tracking
GPS tracking system is a highly versatile feature offered in logistics software that provides end-to-end visibility for orders. With API integration, you can be assured of receiving timely updates on your shipments. However, a top Sorted delivery experience software alternative like ClickPost uses dual APIs. They are utilized to pull data and push real-time notifications to customers through SMS, emails, Whatsapp, and IVR.
3.6) Returns Management
Product returns can be a hassle, but they're necessary. For instance, in an industry like fashion or electronics, there's a high volume of returned products. Returned products are sent back to the origin warehouse for restocking or exchange. When returned products go back through your supply chain system, it becomes tricky to manage high volume of products. An NPR or Non-Pickup Reports for handling reverse logistics is a much-needed aspect of reverse logistics. Top shipping software uses NPRs and pick-up optimization for managing returns operations efficiently. This will ultimately result in a hassle-free supply chain.
3.7) Automated Customer Support
As a business owner, you want to provide your customers with the best possible post-purchase experience. That means providing a high level of customer service and support. However, managing a heap of customer queries and complaints can get challenging, especially with WISMO calls coming in regularly. So, the best delivery experience softwares use automation like Autobots, which provides customized responses and proactive solutions. Therefore, utilizing shipping tracking software with an automated customer support can be a divisive tool in satisfying your consumers.
4) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) On Sorted Competitors and alternatives.
4.1) Which is the Best Sorted Shipping Software Alternative?
The most significant alternatives would be ClickPost, Convey, Aftership, and Shipstation, providing comprehensive post-purchase customer experience with shipment data analytics, a personalized branding page, and an intelligent recommendation engine for delivering cost-effective prices.
4.2) When to Look for Sorted Competitors and Alternative?
When your business is looking to upscale and requires more versatile features to support enterprise volumes, you can look for alternatives to Sorted. A good alternative will provide lower shipping costs and improve the post-purchase customer experience considerably.