1) Overview of Courier Services Companies in the United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.)
What should one consider while choosing a courier partner for an eCommerce business in the UAE? Their commitment to order fulfillment and customer satisfaction.
The success of an eCommerce business lies in the hands of the right logistics supply chain model. Several elements come into consideration from the minute a package leaves a warehouse until it’s placed in the hands of a customer. And it indeed isn’t a piece of cake to fulfill all orders efficiently.
This is why finding the right courier partner is imperative. However, the search can often get challenging for a new eCommerce company, especially in a country like the United Arab Emirates (UAE), where locations are often remote, and the competition is high.
Most e-commerce stores shy away from working with a courier partner, considering the additional financial burden on the business. However, research shows that outsourcing shipping logistics to third-party courier providers can actually help businesses scale up more quickly and provide better quality services to their customers.
By streamlining your online business's outbound and inbound logistics, your customers will have an enhanced customer experience. They will want to come back to your store again and again. This is because courier companies ensure that shipments move fast, reach customers safely, and provide an order tracking feature.
With the help of the order tracking mechanism, customers can track the movement of their orders in real time. But that's not all a shipping partner provides. Since a courier service provider has more economy of scale, it can provide shipping services to online stores at much cheaper rates.
For e-commerce startups or enterprises low on storage space, courier companies also provide full-fledged fulfillment services like warehouse management, inventory management, Order fulfillment, and Shipment management. Therefore, by outsourcing shipping to these capable logistics providers, an e-commerce business saves money and valuable time.
After conducting a thorough analysis, the following list of the top eCommerce courier services provider companies in the United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.) is compiled to solve this gap. We’re sure your choice will crystal clear when you reach the end.
2) Top 15 Best eCommerce Courier Services Provider Companies in the U.A.E. (United Arab Emirates) [2023 Updated List]
Choosing a courier service company is a crucial decision for your business. Since shipping is directly related to customer satisfaction, you should invest a lot of time and research to determine which courier service suits you the best. More than 50 courier providers in the United Arab Emirates provide high-quality, value-for-money courier services to small, medium, and large-scale eCommerce businesses.
Most of them include shipping and courier API integrations, which let customers receive regular updates on their shipments. We understand it can easily become confusing and tiresome to go through the services offered by all these companies to find the right one for you.
But worry not, we have handpicked the top parcel delivery and supply chain service providers in the UAE region to help you with your decision. For making a list, our experts have looked into several key factors, such as transit time, delivery cost, security and safety, flexibility, logistic supply chain model, technology, cargo weight, freight costs, COD return, and confidentiality. Let's find out more about them!
Aramex is the first and oldest courier service in the UAE. It was also the first-ever company from GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange. There’s a significant reliability factor associated with Aramex since it has been delivering worldwide since 1982 and has often been ranked as an outstanding courier partner for multinational and domestic deliveries. The Aramex API has a scalable model for all types of customers and specialized express delivery features that eCommerce enterprises in the UAE can use.
Here’s a quick look at the eCommerce courier services Aramex offers:
- Offers Cash On Delivery (COD) on bulk orders.
- Aramex’s competitive pricing and low shipping costs help businesses keep their overhead costs down.
- Provides API-based transit tracking and 24/7 visibility of delivery status
- Aramex provides door-to-door delivery for both domestic and international shipments.
- Online store development (through integration with Shopify, Magneto, and WooCommerce).
- Aramex has a dedicated team of customer service representatives who are always available to help with any problems or questions you may have.
Fetchr is a Dubai-based worldwide courier, postal fulfillment, and supply chain services provider that uses a smartphone-based on-demand delivery system. It was established in December of 2012 in Dubai.
The Fetchr API enables individuals and businesses in the Middle East to send and receive anything from anywhere in the world. eCommerce websites can set up a scheduled delivery by simply using the coordinates shared by customers.
Sneak peek into the services provided by Fetchr:
- Fetchr provides an app-based interface for both businesses and customers
- It uses GPS-based tracking of customers for the better delivery experience
- Fetchr offers a highly scalable technology for ecommerce startups on a budget.
- Their cross-border shipping service offers quick delivery times and competitive rates so you can easily reach more customers.
- With Fetchr, you can track your package in real-time on their app so you always know where it is and when to expect it. This level of transparency builds trust with customers and helps keep them coming back.
Desk to Desk Courier (DTDC) is an India-based cargo service that dates back to the 1990s. It is the most used service in the subcontinent providing logistic services in more than 230 countries. In 2012, DTDC acquired a 52% stake in Eurostar express in Middle Eastern countries, and today, it covers almost every city in the UAE and its neighboring countries. It provides continuous tracing of packages, proof of delivery, warehouses for storage, bulk orders, and international shipping facility to eCommerce companies in the UAE. The DTDC API integration can smoothen your shipping process and help you cater better to your customers.
A roundup of services provided by DTDC:
- DTDC provides specialized impact-proof packaging for shipping fragile and luxury items.
- The Safe transit handling feature of DTDC provides insurance coverage on all orders.
- They have years of reverse logistics expertise.
- They have a comprehensive suite of servic2.es, from express parcel delivery and warehousing to e-commerce shipping and third-party logistics.
- DTDC also provides on-demand pickups and slot-based deliveries across UAE.
- They use omnichannel technology to fulfill orders simultaneously at physical stores and online platforms.
- Integrations for easy COD & returns
FedEx is a courier company that had already created a reputation for itself in the worldwide supply chain industry before coming to UAE. Offering ideal shipping solutions to online businesses, it is regarded as one of UAE's top courier services for eCommerce firms.
The service is a perfect fit for organizations that deal in many products, notably massive items, fragile items, luxury items, and toxic commodities such as electric vehicle batteries and liquid nitrogen. FedEx has a specialized unit for managing tie-ups with eCommerce companies. It provides them with customer support, product return support, warehouses, bulk orders, etc.
Here’s a quick look at the services provided by FedEx:
- FedEx works for both international and domestic models.
- FedEx API integration is available for ecommerce brands.
- With FedEx, you can rest assured knowing that your orders will be delivered on time, every time. In fact, FedEx offers a money-back guarantee if your shipment is delayed for any reason.
- FedEx uses eco-friendly reusable packaging for its orders.
- It also provides shipping insurance on all shipments.
- FedEx has several warehouses scattered around the world, which online stores can use for faster order fulfillment and warehousing.
Another leading international delivery company for eCommerce in UAE is DHL (Dalsey, Hillblom, and Lynn). DHL's worldwide controlled and highly connected infrastructure of warehouses allows it to make reliable solutions to increase order fulfillment within the country and throughout the globe.
DHL is quite bold regarding decreasing wastage in the distribution process by reducing each firm's operational carbon footprint. To make this possible, the company uses biodegradable and sustainable materials throughout its processes, making it a highly environmentally friendly company.
These are the services you can expect from DHL’s courier operations in the UAE:
- Provides Fast API integrations.
- DHL eCommerce also offers several value-added services to help businesses succeed. These services include order tracking, fraud protection, package insurance, and more.
- They provide a custom web portal to manage orders easily.
- DHL's express shipping service is fast and efficient, making it ideal for time-sensitive shipments.
- They also have a dedicated team of e-commerce experts who can help you optimize your online store for increased sales.
2.6) Cloud Express
Cloud Express is an experienced courier service provider in the UAE, offering affordable solutions to eCommerce stores and local businesses delivering in more than 100 countries. Their services include various options like cash on delivery, prepaid deliveries, drop-shipping services, courier tracking, etc. They value providing flexible, reliable, and secure delivery services making the eCommerce business more efficient than ever.
The services they provide include:
- Cloud Express provides real-time shipment tracking notifications for all domestic orders on customers' emails and SMS.
- It provides Cash On Delivery (COD) for all orders. Customers can also choose to pay on delivery with bank transfers, Razorpay, etc.
- Cloud Express is often less expensive than other courier services in UAE because it uses its multiple warehouses in different locations. This allows shipments to be routed through the warehouse closest to the final destination saving time and money.
- It has helped ecommerce businesses in UAE streamline their last-mile delivery problems.
ViaMe is a Dubai-based instantaneous courier delivery startup boasting same-day delivery and even same-hour delivery to a certain extent. In cities such as Dubai and Abu Dhabi, luxury is prioritized. ViaMe aims to exploit this and make online shopping more luxurious than ever, setting new standards in delivery services. It’s an app-based system that can get the exact coordinates of the customer, and delivery can reach desired destination hassle-free.
Sneak peek into the services provided by ViaMe:
- ViaMe uses a professional fleet of delivery vehicles to provide on-demand and last-mile delivery solutions.
- This App-based interface is user-friendly. It has a simple interface that anyone can learn to use quickly. And because it is cloud-based, there is no need to install any software.
- ViaMe works with a range of trusted companies, from courier services to distribution centers, which help them get products to customers. This also enables them to offer competitive pricing for their shipping and logistics services.
- ViaMe offers real-time tracking for shipments. That means companies can see where their product is and provide their clients with up-to-date information about estimated arrival times.
Droply is a UAE-based startup focusing solely on eCommerce shipping with affordable pricing. The company has successfully implemented an end-to-end logistics model across the country. They provide customized delivery services to help eCommerce businesses thrive in a competitive environment and give them a far superior reach.
A roundup of services provided by Droply:
- They provide Door-to-door delivery & pickup across all cities in the U.A.E.
- With Droply, businesses can track their shipments in real time, meaning they always know where their products are and when they will arrive.
- Droply offers advanced reporting capabilities. This means businesses can quickly and easily generate reports on their shipping activity. These reports are invaluable for analyzing trends and making informed decisions about future shipments.
- It offers excellent Return To Origin (RTO) management and a 24/7 customer service team to handle queries and complaints.
2.9) Max Express
Max Courier was established in 2014 in the UAE with a local center throughout the Gulf Region. Inside the UAE market, they have carved out a space for themselves within 3 years owing to their innovative streak and uncompromising services.
Max Courier uses its fleet to provide the most efficient freight delivery services. They collaborate with a diverse group of customers from various industries and areas, including various sectors such as eCommerce, hardware, and governments.
There are the primary services they offer:
- Max Express offers the Same day delivery for domestic orders and expedited 3-day delivery for international shipments.
- Shipment tracking is one of their prime features.
- They offer Cash On Delivery (COD) on all orders across UAE.
- Max Express is known for its 24/7 customer support.
- They also offer third-party collection & delivery.
2.10) Century Express
Century Express service was established in 2005 in Dubai. Since then, they have expanded in Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Oman, and other GCC countries. Their international shipments are distributed through a global network of major distributors that covers 195 locations. They claim to provide high-quality courier and transportation services through a proactive attitude and a structured client-oriented work style.
The services they provide include:
- Century Express provides coverage across 95% of the UAE region
- It has some of the best Last-mile solutions in the UAE region.
- Century Express also provides domestic reverse logistics for efficient ecommerce shipping.
- It offers the Same day delivery throughout U.A.E. and the G.C.C. region.
- They have a team of experienced professionals who are well-versed in the latest shipping technologies and can provide online stores with the best possible service.
- They are equipped to handle express import and export
- Customs clearance and brokerage for international orders is handled by Century Express.
UPS is a world-renowned package delivery and logistics company, and they've been operating in the United Arab Emirates since 1983. UPS's operation in the UAE is based out of Dubai, which is also the location of its Middle East hub. UPS has over 1,000 employees in the UAE, providing a wide range of services, including package delivery, freight forwarding, warehousing, and e-commerce solutions.
Highlighted features of UPS:
- UPS delivers packages to individual consumers as well as businesses. It provides various delivery options to meet different needs, such as Standard, Two-Day Air, One-Day Air, and Next-Day Air.
- It offers shipping services for packages of all sizes. It provides different shipping options depending on the destination, such as Flat Rate, Express Saver, International Economy, and International Express.
- This courier provider helps businesses with their supply chain needs, such as transportation management, warehousing and distribution, packaging design and manufacturing, and freight forwarding.
- UPS offers real-time tracking for packages so customers can always see where their package is.
2.12) Naqel Express
Naqel Express is one of the leading express transportation and logistics companies in the United Arab Emirates. The company was founded in 1988 and has since grown to become one of the most popular logistics companies in the country. Naqel provides a wide range of services, including courier, warehousing, freight, and distribution. If you are looking for a reliable logistics partner in the UAE, look no further than Naqel Express.
Services provided by Naqel Express:
- It offers both domestic and international courier services. The company has a team of experienced professionals who can handle even the most delicate shipments.
- State-of-the-art warehouse facility that can store both small and large items. The company also offers inventory management services to help you keep track of your stock.
- Distribution services for both small and large businesses. The company has a fleet of vehicles that ensures your products are delivered on time and in good condition.
2.13) SMSA Express
SMSA Express is a UAE-based logistics company that offers ecommerce and express delivery solutions. The company was founded in 2002 and has become one of the leading logistics providers in the UAE. SMSA Express offers a wide range of services, including same-day delivery, next-day delivery, and international shipping. In addition to its wide range of services, SMSA Express is known for its competitive pricing and excellent customer service.
SMSA Express Feature List:
- SMSA Express offers competitive rates without sacrificing quality or service.
- They have a wide range of services, including same-day delivery, next-day delivery, and international shipping.
- Their track-and-trace system offers complete transparency, so you always know where your shipment is.
- SMSA Express provides door-to-door delivery, where they pick up products from their warehouse and deliver it to the customer's doorstep.
2.14) Zajil Express
Zajil Express was founded in 2009 and has since become one of the leading logistics companies in the UAE. One of Zajil Express's main strengths is its efficient solutions. The company has a team of experts who always look for ways to improve the delivery process. For example, Zajil Express was one of the first logistics companies in the UAE to introduce GPS tracking.
Some of the key features of Zajil Express:
- Zajil Express provides a complete ecommerce shipping package for Small and Medium businesses, including last-mile delivery, online order tracking, custom packaging, bundling, and more.
- Its returns management program includes useful add-ons like inventory management, pickup and drop, and Cash-on-Delivery services.
- Its team of delivery experts takes extra care while delivering orders so that none of your products ever get damaged.
- Zajil Express provides extensive warehousing and distribution solutions which are great for all ecommerce companies in UAE looking to scale up quickly and at half the cost.
In a country like the UAE, where ecommerce is booming, it's important to have a reliable logistics partner that you can count on. That's where Postaplus comes in. They have a team of experienced professionals who will pick, pack, and ship your orders quickly and efficiently.
And because they have a network of warehouses across the country, they can handle large volumes of orders without any problem. In addition, their competitive pricing means you can save money on fulfillment costs while still providing your customers with the excellent service they expect.
Feature list of Postaplus
- Their fleet of trucks is equipped to handle all types of cargo, from small packages to large shipments.
- Postaplus uses advanced e-fulfillment systems to make warehousing procedures like pick and pack smooth and efficient.
- This courier service company in UAE provides guaranteed international deliveries within 3 business days.
- It also offers freight forwarding via surface, water, and air. All moving shipments can be traced in real-time through a tracking ID provided in the shipping notification email.
3) List of Top 10 Essential Parameters to Choose the Best Courier Services Provider Company in U.A.E. (United Arab Emirates)
When choosing the ideal courier service for your eCommerce business, there are many variables to consider. The list of the best courier partners in UAE (United Arab Emirates) has acquainted you with all the shipping services a courier company can offer. However, not all shipping companies are the same; some may better provide services that suit your business model.
As a leading industry figure in e-commerce shipping and delivery operations, we at ClickPost believe there are some factors that every online store should consider when choosing a courier company to oversee their shipping operations. So, for your prospective or present eCommerce business in UAE, we have brought together a list of the top essential parameters to look for when choosing a courier partner. You must investigate each courier service company based on the factors given below:-
3.1) Courier Weight and Size
It's crucial to consider that various delivery companies may handle varying weight and shipment restrictions and multiple modes of transport. While the specific weight and size of products and shipments may vary from one order to the next, the general size range of freight being handled on a routine basis should be considered. A courier partner who is familiar with managing goods of that size and location would be great.
Certain delivery services are better prepared to handle heavier items, while others may emphasize transporting vast quantities of smaller items. E-commerce enterprises that sell larger, heavier goods such as industrial machinery or furniture will have multiple transportation requirements than those that sell medications or cosmetics.
3.2) Scalability and Serviceability
This is the minimum standard that any delivery operator should meet. The concept of serviceability is based on two conditions:
- Is this courier service willing to deliver to your firm's preferred locations?
- Is it capable of handling everyday, fortnightly, and annual orders that your company might get?
Several delivery providers are required to accommodate the expanding economic growth, considering the current growth in online retail and e-commerce firms. As more sectors move to internet platforms, distribution requirements become more complicated. These difficulties must be considered while choosing a delivery firm.
Moreover, if your online store shows signs of rapid growth or you start receiving more than 3000 monthly orders, it may be time to shift to logistics software like Narvar or its alternatives. These software-assisted logistics companies automate a lot of the shipping workflow, eliminate manual error, provide better insights and minimize the need to hire additional staff.
3.3) Transit and Delivery time
Fast delivery is the secret to success and providing consumers with the finest possible experience for any online shop platform. Customers expect deliveries of their orders in a maximum of 3-5 days on average. Failing this, they become uneasy and typically have mixed emotions about the service. As a result, there may be many RTOs (Return-to-Origin) since they may refuse to accept the order. An NDR Management platform can tackle issues of recurrent RTOs and shipping delays.
Training delivery partners, storage and supply chain management, transportation selection, and a host of other reasons can all affect delivery speed. Logistic partners with more efficient supply chains are much more inclined to have a track record of on-time delivery. If time is an important aspect of a company's image, a courier specializing in express delivery would be excellent.
You can track delivery speed for each delivery and get a consolidated view of the reasons and repercussions of low-speed delivery with platforms like ViaMe.
3.4) Specialization and Technology
With the pandemic hitting, more and more sectors migrated to the web. As a result, carriers had to develop innovative approaches concerning their transportation solutions. Today, many delivery firms offer specialized support to enable efficient transport and the protection of a broad range of freight, depending on the products being sent.
Moreover, eCommerce shipping companies are innovating and evolving their technical skills. As such, courier partners are also responsible for providing the most technically superior services to the clients. AI-based and better user interface solutions can improve efficiency, optimize order tracking, reduce RTOs (return to origin) and create less confusion among consumers. Moreover, tech solutions can facilitate efficient and accurate tracking updates and allow for greater connectivity, regular product check-in alerts, and quick client feedback.
3.5) NDR, RTO, and Return management
Every online retailing business might experience the most common challenges of failed delivery. Be it due to any reason - the inability of the delivery agent to reach the customer, unacceptance of the order by the customer, or cancellation before delivery is completed - an RTO (Return To Origin) process can result in significant losses.
This is particularly true if the product is not returned in workable condition or if the courier partner doesn’t have a system in place for the reverse supply chain. Thus, an ideal courier partner should have efficient reverse logistics mechanisms to ensure that the products marked for RTO aren’t lost/damaged on their way to the original warehouse.
3.6) Proof of Delivery
The scale at which online retailers operate is enormous. For some orders, you, as a vendor, may become aware of the issue only after receiving customer feedback when the situation has become irreparable. To handle such a situation best, customer complaints should be validated with a strong policy and framework for transmitting proof of delivery. Delivery agents should be held accountable for the product's status at the time of delivery, and they should be trained in the use of delivery management software to automate the process of receiving PoD.
3.7) Shipping and Freight Costs
The shipping cost is usually the biggest deterrent for e-commerce companies in hiring logistics companies. This is because shipping comes with many additional charges that can quickly build up if you fail to assess them carefully. Even seemingly cheaper shipping plans can become massively expensive with added value-added items, hidden charges, extra costs, etc.
The only way to ensure you know what you are paying is by directly assessing every service and talking to your shipping partner. Many logistics companies offer cash on delivery services, packaging, labeling, etc., at an added cost. Make sure you figure out which services are part of your plan and which come at an added cost before settling for any courier partner.
3.8) Delivery Options
Every e-commerce store wants to deliver orders to customers the fastest way. The growth and maturity of the e-commerce industry have led to the development of newer and faster modes of delivery like same-day delivery, next-day delivery, hyperlocal delivery, and more.
If you want to reach your customers faster, choosing a courier service company that offers super-fast delivery options is the only way. If your e-commerce business sells food, pharmaceutical, and groceries, quick hyperlocal and 2-hour deliveries can make a world of difference to your customers and you.
A shipping company with advanced tech abilities and A.I.-driven software can make such deliveries possible with the help of numerous tools like route mapping, GPS-enabled tracking, faster fleets, etc.
3.9) Insurance Plan
Having an insurance plan with your courier provider may seem like an unnecessary hassle for both parties but wait till orders go missing or one of your customers receives a damaged product. In truth, shipping mishaps like dipping, overloaded fleets, etc., are common. An insurance plan is a must for online sellers dealing with invaluable and precious items.
Clear insurance terms with your courier service provider enlist all the events when an e-commerce company can claim insurance and who bears the brunt of the loss. An insurance plan guarantees safer transits for your valuable, fragile, or precious orders and acts as a safety net in case something goes wrong.
3.10) Payment Gateways
in the case of e-commerce shipping, the more payment options you provide your customers, the better it is for your business. The lack of proper payment gateways is a reason for cart abandonment for many customers. Although it may seem that the online store decides the number of payment options available to a customer, it is the logistics company that offers payment options.
Therefore, look for a courier company that offers various payment options at checkout, like Cash on Delivery, bank transactions, e-payments, wallets, UPI, credit/debit cards, etc. Offering several payment options guarantees that whatever is the most convenient mode of payment for your customer is available on your e-commerce site.
|Aramex||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Fadi Ghandour, Bill Kingson||1982||Express Logistics, Domestic Express, Freight Forwarding, Logistics Shop & Ship, Warehousing, Customs Clearance||Freight Forwarding, Express Logistics||1600 million USD (2020)|
|Fetchr||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Idriss Al Rifai, Joy Ajlouny||2012||Hyperlocal Delivery, Same Day Delivery, International Shipping, Customer Service||Logistics, Parcel Delivery Service||141 million USD|
|DTDC||Bangalore, India||Debasish Chakraborty and Subhasish Chakraborty||1990||Express Delivery, Third Party Logistics||Courier and Mail Delivery||INR 500 Cr.|
|FedEx||Memphis, Tennessee, United States||Frederick W. Smith||1972||Express Delivery, Logistics, Business Solutions, Freight Forwarding, Transportation of Dangerous Goods||Transportation Services, Ecommerce||22.6 billion USD|
|DHL||Bonn, Germany||Adrian Dalsey, Larry Hillblom, and Robert Lynn||1969||DHL Express, Worldwide, DHL Express Shipping, Warehousing||Express Logistics, Parcel Delivery, Supply chain management||72.4 billion USD|
|ViaMe||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Mohammed Jamal, Rashed Al Jamimi||2019||On-Demand Delivery, Same Day Delivery||Ecommerce Courier and Parcel Delivery||5 million USD|
|UPS||Seattle, Washington, United States||James E. Casey||1907||Express parcel delivery, Warehouse management, Inventory management, Packaging, Printing||Ecommerce shipping, B2B delivery, Supply chain management||84.63 Billion USD|
|Naqel Express||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia||Saudi Post and Hala Express||2005||Same-day and Next-day delivery, International shipping, Bundling, Kitting||Logistics and supply chain management||462 Million USD|
|Riyadh, Saudi Arabia||
Naif Sultan Al Athel
|1994||Bulk orders, 24-hour customer service, Customised packaging, Expedited shipping||Express e-commerce logistics, Courier delivery service, Transportation, Freight shipping||600 Million USD|
|Zajil Express||Dammam, Saudi Arabia||Osama Al-Sharif||2000||Online order tracking, Returns management, Shipping management||Parcel shipping, Online commerce, Trucking, Logistics services||50 - 99 Million USD|
|Postaplus||Kuwait||N/A||2005||Reverse logistics, Proof of Delivery, International services, Customs clearance||Courier delivery, Cross-border shipping, Air cargo, Online shipment management||Less than 500 Million USD|
4) Final Conclusion
That’s our list of the top 10 courier services companies in the UAE (United Arab Emirates) with whom you may collaborate to carry out your eCommerce operations. They've all been in operation for several years and have a strong customer base and reputation for providing high-quality courier services across the UAE. Businesses of all sizes have used these courier providers to meet their customers' needs on point in recent history. Most importantly, courier service firms help e-Commerce companies scale up without investing in new staff.
What's more, with their warehousing and packaging services, courier partners can ensure that you do not miss any orders even when the peak or sale seasons hit. These companies double as e-commerce order fulfillment centers and allow you to focus on your core competencies like manufacturing, marketing, and selling. We hope this article convinces you to work with a shipping company and helps you choose the right one for your business. We recommend each of these services for maximum customer satisfaction.
5.1) Which are some of the cheapest courier service companies in UAE for ecommerce orders?
The cheapest UAE courier service companies are Naqel Express, Max Express, and Century Express.
5.2) Which is the best UAE courier service company for hyperlocal delivery?
The best hyperlocal delivery services in UAE are provided by Zajil Express, Naqel Express and SMSA Express. All these courier companies provide instant 2-hour deliveries.
5.3) Which is are the best UAE logistics companies for international orders?
The best UAE logistics companies for international shipments are FedEx, UPS, DHL and DTDC.